USuCk.......get ready for the CLICK CLACK!

autigeremt

I'm as fired up as you can get. This game means a whole bunch to me. I'm from South Carolina, and I have relatives who pull for the Coots. They are so in love with "Visor Boy" that it makes you think of Bama and bear....

Let's go down there and crush them with a sea of Orange and Blue......................

Auburn 35

USuCk 13

I am fired up about this game as well. I will be there to support our Tigers! Staying Thursday night and driving to Myrtle Beach for the weekend.

Auburn 34

USuCks 9

WDE!! :au:

i would be there.....but i have a HS football game Friday night, and unless your at school by 10 on friday morning you cant play. Its not gonna work out for me...damn, we had a hotel and tickets and everything and then they moved it to Thursday night. crap ESPN.

SC actually put up some points on Saturday. Sidney Rice had 5 TD's!!!!

Glad to see that I'm not the only worried one. Anyone else as concerned as me about Brandon Cox's inability to throw a pass over 20 yards with a hint of accuracy?

Quit worrying so much.

Sydney Rice had 5 touchdowns against FL ATL!!!!!!

Big whoop!!!!!!!

As for Brandon Cox, he will put it together when it counts.

WDE!! :au:

I am also ready to watch USC get beat! I am from Summerville, SC and I have a lot of friends that go to USC. Anyone doing any big tailgates at the game? I will be going down on Wed. night and I hope to go out. Anyone know any good bars around the Columbia area?

WAR EAGLE

And BEAT the LAME COCKS!!!!

One game at a time!

Speaking of the Click Clack..........I haven't seen the Commercial since the WSU game. Are they going to play it anymore? Anyway, War "BY GOD" Eagle

Speaking of the Click Clack..........I haven't seen the Commercial since the WSU game. Are they going to play it anymore? Anyway, War "BY GOD" Eagle

they shouldn't it's not very good. Auburn should demand a new one.

I was thinking the same thing I thought it would be a national commercial like all the rest!

I was thinking the same thing I thought it would be a national commercial like all the rest!

I've seen it since then, not sure when (might have been a replay of the game). I thought it would be national too but I've seen a lot of under armour commercials during college football games and it hasn't been ours.

I am also ready to watch USC get beat! I am from Summerville, SC and I have a lot of friends that go to USC. Anyone doing any big tailgates at the game? I will be going down on Wed. night and I hope to go out. Anyone know any good bars around the Columbia area?

WAR EAGLE

And BEAT the LAME COCKS!!!!

One game at a time!

I am coming in from Birmingham late Wed. night. My little sis & her husband live in Lexington. We are tailgating but I don't know where yet.

Here's a tailgate for those who will be at the game. There's a cost, but the money is for scholies....

USC Tailgate Reminder: The game against South Carolina is just a week from today! If you are going to the game, don't forget to get your tickets to the Alumni Association Tailgate Party at Seawell's in Columbia. The Club will be co-hosting the event along with the Lowcountry Auburn Club. Details on the tailgate are available on the Club's website (www.palmetto.auburnclub.com). Please note that the AA has reduced the price to $30 for adults. Make sure to call to purchase your tickets soon to allow enough time for Total Sports Travel to mail you your wrist band, which will be required for entry to the party.

i would be there.....but i have a HS football game Friday night, and unless your at school by 10 on friday morning you cant play. Its not gonna work out for me...damn, we had a hotel and tickets and everything and then they moved it to Thursday night. crap ESPN.

I'm a high school football radio announcer in Alabama. I'm doing my coaches show Thursday, driving to Carolina that day, coming back that night, sleeping, then driving an hour to the game Friday night.

Archived