this years bama team

bojack34

Hey guys remember in the last few weeks bammer people have been comparing this years team to the 92' bammers. Well i wonder how they feel now after the beatdown they got from arky. While we are on beatdowns here is to auburn hoping we don't have any beatdowns coming to us. I remember last week all the talk about :au: playing weak teams like buffalo. It was said somewhere that none of the top schools would play us. buffalo just opened the door for all the little schools wanting play :au: now. The :au: tigers better get there heads screwed on straight for the rest of the season. Don't give me that crap how we were not up for the game and how we were very conservative on offense either. Even with conservative play calling their is no excuse for allowing buffalo to stay in the game as long as they did. We are a conservative team and I think that is :au: achilles heel. Just my 2 cents. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

Hey guys remember in the last few weeks bammer people have been comparing this years team to the 92' bammers. Well i wonder how they feel now after the beatdown they got from arky. While we are on beatdowns here is to auburn hoping we don't have any beatdowns coming to us. I remember last week all the talk about :au: playing weak teams like buffalo. It was said somewhere that none of the top schools would play us. buffalo just opened the door for all the little schools wanting play :au: now. The :au: tigers better get there heads screwed on straight for the rest of the season. Don't give me that crap how we were not up for the game and how we were very conservative on offense either. Even with conservative play calling their is no excuse for allowing buffalo to stay in the game as long as they did. We are a conservative team and I think that is :au: achilles heel. Just my 2 cents. WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

who have you heard comparing this years team to the 92 championship team? i never even heard that comparison about last year's team, and for that matter we were at least ranked last year. i doubt we'll be anywhere near getting ranked the rest of the year.

who have you heard comparing this years team to the 92 championship team? i never even heard that comparison about last year's team, and for that matter we were at least ranked last year. i doubt we'll be anywhere near getting ranked the rest of the year.

The bammers have been all over pf stating they see alot of similarities between this years team and the 92 team.

Yes, that is true that bammers have been comparing 2006 to the 1992 team. Thing is...the only people in the country who are truly shocked that Arky beat bammer are the bammers. Everyone else is not really too surprised because they are honestly very equal teams.

The bammers have been all over pf stating they see alot of similarities between this years team and the 92 team.

Oh yeah this will be my last reply to a bammer on this site. notice this is an au nation forum not ua sorry if you have dyslexia. if i wanted to talk to a bunch of bammers i would go to an :ua: forum but seeing that this is a :au: forum i will only direct and reply my opinions to the :au: nation.

Oh yeah this will be my last reply to a bammer on this site. notice this is an au nation forum not ua sorry if you have dyslexia. if i wanted to talk to a bunch of bammers i would go to an :ua: forum but seeing that this is a :au: forum i will only direct and reply my opinions to the :au: nation.

well then thats something new to me, all we've been saying down here is how we're gonna get our butts kicked the rest of the season apparently if we can't even beat arkansas IN TWO OVERTIMES for crying out loud. don't get me wrong, we love our kool-aid here in south alabama, but i reckon it gets a little stronger up towards T-Town :)

bojack you should probably notice that most rival fans get along on this site, because as an :ua: fan i highly doubt i would post here if i was just going to argue and not play nicely with all the :au: folks. even though i guess you don't play nicely with rival fans, most everyone else here does and we all get along. (bright sunny day, cows having a picnic by the lake, squirrels dancing about merrily even) :)

bojack you should probably notice that most rival fans get along on this site, because as an :ua: fan i highly doubt i would post here if i was just going to argue and not play nicely with all the :au: folks. even though i guess you don't play nicely with rival fans, most everyone else here does and we all get along. (bright sunny day, cows having a picnic by the lake, squirrels dancing about merrily even) :)

:puke::ua::uf::ua::thumbsup:

You got "there" and "their" swapped. Other than that, this post is of little note.

:moon:

You got "there" and "their" swapped. Other than that, this post is of little note.

They do have one thing in common. The '92 uat team didn't have an offense either. ;)

They do have one thing in common. The '92 uat team didn't have an offense either. ;)

Yet, we beat you 17-0. :no:

There you go living in the past again. ;);)

I'm no sure if you have already commented on the arkansas game, but what's your take on the outcome?

I'm no sure if you have already commented on the arkansas game, but what's your take on the outcome?

He's pi$$ed he didn't get a chance to sing rammer jammer to the piggie fans.

In all honesty?

I think our coaching staff is lower tier, Arkansas got luck when it counted, and both programs are not where they DESERVE to be thanks to their coaching staffs.

No offense, but I actually think we're the better team. Arkansas came away with W because Shula was able to out-dumb Nutt... a feat that isn't perfected often.

In all honesty?

I think our coaching staff is lower tier, Arkansas got luck when it counted, and both programs are not where they DESERVE to be thanks to their coaching staffs.

No offense, but I actually think we're the better team. Arkansas came away with W because Shula was able to out-dumb Nutt... a feat that isn't perfected often.

It must be the end of the world, I agree with WIN.

Just funning with you brother.

Archived