Williams-Brice Parking

HOU_AU_90

Anyone have some good suggestions of places to park/tailgate coming from the South on I-77? I've never been to a game there or to Columbia for that matter. It doesn't need to be too close to the stadium but a fairly easy route out would be nice. Thanks.

I posted some places in another forum yesterday, but there are places all along Bluff Rd. leading up to the stadium...(bear left off the Bluff Rd. Exit on 77 and that goes to the stadium.) If you get there early, esp since its a Thursday, you can probably pick your spot.

can try the shop road exit also...its parallel to bluff road and may be less crowded depending on what time you get there. For tailgating go with the fair grounds or sewells....if you can get a close spot on bluff road near the stadium that will suffice as well. I will be tailgating and playing cornhole at our tailgate in front of the biscuit house on bluff road.

We are parking out the SC state fair grounds....

All I can say is get there early (there will be people waiting in line to get it)...it opens 5 hrs before kickoff...the majority of the parking there is reserved for Gamecock Club members, with some general admission parking too, but it usually fills up fast.

JUST FYI

Tailgating SUX at USuCk!

Be careful, lock your doors, and give em hell!

Archived