Heck of a game guys

duckhuntersc

This was an absolute slugfest that went 15 rounds. The heart of the middleweight just couldn't overcome the strength of the heavyweight in the end. You guys have a great team and are going to have a great season. Kenny Irons is a great rb, I wish he wouldn't have left USC, but there isn't a classier place he could have ended up. Cox is a solid qb that always makes the right decisions. All this talk of Spurrier being gutsy, Tubberville made some gusty calls but they all worked out, he is an amazing coach. I hope that you guys can take it all the way, you certainly deserve it, unless we end up finishing great and meeting again. Im hoping that USC can build off of this loss, and something good will come out of it for us. Its been great talking with you guys this week! Good luck the rest of the season! :usc: GO COCKS! :usc:

This was an absolute slugfest that went 15 rounds. The heart of the middleweight just couldn't overcome the strength of the heavyweight in the end. You guys have a great team and are going to have a great season. Kenny Irons is a great rb, I wish he wouldn't have left USC, but there isn't a classier place he could have ended up. Cox is a solid qb that always makes the right decisions. All this talk of Spurrier being gutsy, Tubberville made some gusty calls but they all worked out, he is an amazing coach. I hope that you guys can take it all the way, you certainly deserve it, unless we end up finishing great and meeting again. Im hoping that USC can build off of this loss, and something good will come out of it for us. Its been great talking with you guys this week! Good luck the rest of the season! :usc: GO COCKS! :usc:

Thanks for the nice words, USC played its heart out to win tonight I am glad the Tigers could come out with the win. Don't be a stranger to aunation even with the game over.

Thanks for the kind words. AU is glad to get out of there with the win. Newton looked pretty good too. He just needs a little more seasoning under SOS's tutelage. Good luck to the Cocks from here on out.

We are very lucky to win that one. You guys have THE Master at HC. We almost lost to an OL with two Fr and Wr for a QB.

We saw problems against the D with Buffalo. We will really need to work like dogs to fix the D now. The call of the game was the onsides kick. Herring's interception was also a key.

Without it, we lose. Great game and good luck the rest of the year.

Thanks for the perspective. We seem to be into whining alot tonight. Nice to hear your view. Some of our guys remind me of the fans at another Alabama institution up the road.

I think you've found a pretty good QB, and the whole team played with heart. USC should do well from here on out.

I really like the strategy of your DC. He pretty much said they have a WR at qb lets drop 8 back into coverage and make him play the perfect game to beat us. He damn well almost played the perfect game. I already see Florida fans saying that we exposed your weakness against running qb's and they will win by 40+, im just going to sit back and laugh, while your great DC comes up with the perfect gameplan to shut them down.

I really like the strategy of your DC. He pretty much said they have a WR at qb lets drop 8 back into coverage and make him play the perfect game to beat us. He damn well almost played the perfect game. I already see Florida fans saying that we exposed your weakness against running qb's and they will win by 40+, im just going to sit back and laugh, while your great DC comes up with the perfect gameplan to shut them down.

Level headed, astute assessment ... we could use a few more AU fans like you! :thumbsup:

You guys played your asses off tonight! Kind of embarrassing for me, but a win is a win, and we are still 5-0. The D will be much better the rest of the season.

Syvelle made it pretty tough on us. Reminded me of D.J. Shockley out there a bit. I wonder if Spurrier wished he had started him before the UGA game????

Level headed, astute assessment ... we could use a few more AU fans like you! :thumbsup:

The problem wasn't rushing 3 - for the most part they were aable to get reasonable pressure. The issue was the 3 loosing containment.

Archived