Did anyone notice?

WinCrimson

How a holding penalty on USC was called off "after further discussion." It's either holding, or it's not. I had never seen that before in my life.

Ya gotta love the Pac-10's :homer: lovefest for their conference darling.

A blatantly obvious holding at that....I saw it and was just about yelling at the officials. That was a horrible reversal!! The WR (I believe) practically wrapped his arm around the DE/LB. :no:

I did see that and yes I agree it was pretty silly, I have never seen a holding call waved off. Pac -10 Officiating :bs:

I too saw the hold and call...then reversal...I was angry because they seemed to only change the call after Pete Carroll complained and then they had their little ref discussion to say there was no foul....geez...I have never seen a reversal of a holding call....well at least not until Saturday.

An AU member of my family said "Well, Carroll hasn't decided if that was the right call or not." And about that time, I'll be damned if it wasn't reversed. Wow. . .

There were a ton of questionable calls in that game. I think the Pac-10 has finally past the SEC.

That is in bad officiating. :no::no::no:

WSU had plenty of chances to take the lead. Aka, pinning USC on the 1/2 yard line after the punt, then stuffing them on 1st and maybe even 2nd down, to only let them out on a PI 20 yards down field!!

I saw it and the penalty should have stood as called. Wonder if the refs were briefed that all calls were to be in favor of the Left Coast version of "the Bear " ?

The Georgia/Ole Miss game also had a holding call waved off. Never seen it in my life, and then twice in one night.

USC got some very nice calls that game. I liked how the ref blew the whistle before anyone recovered the muffed punt fair catch just in case USC didn't recover.

How a holding penalty on USC was called off "after further discussion." It's either holding, or it's not. I had never seen that before in my life.

Ya gotta love the Pac-10's :homer: lovefest for their conference darling.

You know it was an incredibly obvious hold too seeing as how the USC defender managed to grab a hold of those new jerseys that WSU was sporting that were supposed to be impossible to grab ahold of. :roflol:

Archived