Vandy!

Ranger12

I hope Vandy was nice enough to say "Hi" to Mississippi St. as they passed them on their way up from being the SEC tackling dummy. I know Georgia has played weak this year, but Vandy has played just about every good team close. They may pull this game out.

Vandy loses Cutler, but Bobby Johnson still is able to do something with this team. I have said this several times and I am going to say it again, Bobby Johnson would be a great hire for any prominent program looking for a coach after this year.

And as I type this, Vandy throws an interception and it is ran back for a TD for Georgia.

I would argue that, in about two seasons, Vandy will be a middle of the pack team.

Of course, they have to stop self-destructing just as they are about to win games.

You gotta think...eventually Vandy is gonna start winning some of these games they are "close" in....

Is today the day???

hey, anybody elses LFS feed blurred and bad reception? Not talking about the announcers, just the picture...

Their last winning season was in 1982, when they posted a 8-4 record. Vandy was 3-1 in games decided by 7 points or less that season.

Over the years, how many times has Vandy been so close to pulling an upset over a team they were expected to lose to?

From 1983-2006, Vandy is now 27-62 in games decided by 7 points or less, including a 0-3 record this season before the UGA game. Some of those games made the difference of having a winning season.

It must be tough to be a Vandy fan and to go through so many heart breaking defeats.

3rd down and about 6 UGA takes TO....last one...Vandy has one left...

looks like a GW field goal attempt coming...53 seconds left....

attempt will be 33 yards...clock running TO vandy 7 seconds to play

FIELD GOAL....GOOD....Vandy leads UGA 24-22 with :02 to play

hey, anybody elses LFS feed blurred and bad reception? Not talking about the announcers, just the picture...

Their feed has sucked all year...

Trust me it's not your reception.

Wow. Great win for Vandy. I actually wanted to pick them for the upset this week and almost did. But I thought maybe Georgia would finally get off their slide and went against my first instinct. Dang it!

Like I was just telling my wife, Vandy is the only other SEC team besides AU that I find myself pulling for each week regardless of who they are playing unless it is us. I guess it may be just because they are the underdog and like Stat said, they lose alot of close games against decent teams. They are not the Vandy we all grew up with anymore. They could easily be 6-1 by this time if you look at the close games they have lost this year.

Their feed has sucked all year...

Trust me it's not your reception.

its odd because here, channels 3- 6 are terrible ch. 12(LFS channel) and ch. 14 are terrible..

ch. 3 is ABC, Ch. 5 is CBS watching the Ole Miss game now with fuzzy squiggly lines on the screen. most other channels are ok, so its not restricted to just the LFS feed.

congrats vandy, they definitely earned it. boy i bet theres nothing breakable thats still intact in SouthLink's house :(

gee, if :ua: could play on Vandy's level today maybe we wouldnt be struggling against ole piss <_<

Archived