Auburn Students

Justin5

hey. im kinda new here but im wondering who else is a student on here. i know a couple, at least, are.

Junior in Wireless engineering...gonna be around 'til fall 2009 :) that puts me at 6 great AU football seasons as an undergrad..and hopefully 2 more as a grad...

WDE

Excellent!

waynesworld.jpg

For the record..I've picked up those extra three semesters by Co-oping (currently in my 3rd term, thank God) and picking up a second major...

I'm not goofing off (kinda..ok really I am but I do well enough that my parents aren't mad at me)

Guest Tigrinum Major

For the record..I've picked up those extra three semesters by Co-oping (currently in my 3rd term, thank God) and picking up a second major...

I'm not goofing off (kinda..ok really I am but I do well enough that my parents aren't mad at me)

The key to college is pacing yourself.

The key to college is pacing yourself.

Pharmacy School=7 years of football+good pay when youre done

I still have 2 1/2 more years

Guest Tigrinum Major

sophmore, undecided. Looking to be here for three more years, at least. maybe 3 1/2.

I recommend a little direction to your life, mister.

Have you ever considered the military?

Student in Agronomy and Soils: Tufgrass track... Just changed to it so should be here another 3 years maybe a 4th football season.

War Eagle.

Junior in Wireless engineering...gonna be around 'til fall 2009 :) that puts me at 6 great AU football seasons as an undergrad..and hopefully 2 more as a grad...

WDE

Wireless Engineering here too but if i stay on track i'll be out in spring of 2009 and also gonna enjoy 6 seasons as a student.

Nice to see these bright young men and women learning what it's like to be ALUM! War Eagle!

sophmore, undecided. Looking to be here for three more years, at least. maybe 3 1/2.

I recommend a little direction to your life, mister.

Have you ever considered the military?

Misery loves company, doesn't it? I'll hold onto this as long as I can. I'll have a major soon though, I appreciate your concern.

Archived