Anyone still have that picture of the uga players

thew

with the names on their jerseys that say "still" "florida's" "biaches"?

Just an appropriate time to share if anyone has it.

Has had to hurt the UF fan base the last 4 years watching UGA win the SEC twice and play for the SECCG a 3rd time.

Has had to hurt the UF fan base the last 4 years watching UGA win the SEC twice and play for the SECCG a 3rd time.

I wouldn't mind if UGA up and byotch-slapped the gators this weekend. It'd be a good time for UGA to bow up and turn their season around. :thumbsup:

Hurt'em so bad they are grumbling about the play calling in the Miss. St. game, hurt'em so bad the crowd "booed" the team off the field at half-time of the homecoming game which they ended up losing to Vandy.

Isn't that #47 in the pic David Pollack?

Saw him on TV this weekend, they said his career is more then likely over. Poor guy.

I wouldn't mind if UGA up and byotch-slapped the gators this weekend. It'd be a good time for UGA to bow up and turn their season around. :thumbsup:

I totally agree. Let's hope the Dawgs can play the role of spoiler this weekend.

Hurt'em so bad they are grumbling about the play calling in the Miss. St. game

What team doesn't grumble about play-calling after a close win or loss? How many threads has there been on here the last two weeks about Borges play-calling the last 2 weeks? My point made.

hurt'em so bad the crowd "booed" the team off the field at half-time of the homecoming game which they ended up losing to Vandy.

Kind of like the UF fans booing Leak off the field for Tebow against Kentucky?

Isn't that #47 in the pic David Pollack?

Saw him on TV this weekend, they said his career is more then likely over. Poor guy.

I think he will be back next season

Archived