WARR-MATT.........

notweak22

Firstly, This is a good board. I've been lurking for a week or so and to be honest, it's not what I expected. BTW, I made my first post on the Need Help...Girlfriends mom Is A Bama Fan. I think I gave him the best advice possible. See if you agree.

since were on the topic of new stuff. I started a blog last night, its all football. Tell me what you think of it thus far. If I get a lot of negative feedback, i wont waste time trying to make it popular. I appreciate the help

Boda Gedda Weblog

notweak22: Welcome aboard!

AU!: Link doesn't work!

its up now, apparently there was a server down.

Firstly, This is a good board. I've been lurking for a week or so and to be honest, it's not what I expected. BTW, I made my first post on the Need Help...Girlfriends mom Is A Bama Fan. I think I gave him the best advice possible. See if you agree.

Don't kill me guys but yes i have invited a new Turd to our board. :poke: Just picking at you nw22. He's a very knowledgeable fan that doesn't always have his crimson glasses. Welcome aboard nw22 you'll like it here.

Oh I forgot - ask him who is all time favorite college football player is. Hint his initials are TB.

Archived