Does anyone know what CTT's dream job is??

eagle76

Saw CTT on an interview that aired during the m shula show this past week. Why it was aired during his show is unknown. Will tell what he said soon. Maybe this is old, but it was the first time I've seen or heard this.

To be the owner of a catfish restaurant? :poke:

I think he used to be in that business with a relative before Jimmy Johnson gave him a shot at coaching.

To be the owner of a catfish restaurant? :poke:

I think he used to be in that business with a relative before Jimmy Johnson gave him a shot at coaching.

I know I was just picking at 76.

Saw CTT on an interview that aired during the m shula show this past week. Why it was aired during his show is unknown.

I think the more obvious question is....what the heck were you doing watching Sheila's show (sponsored of course by Baskin Robbins) in the first place?

Talent scout for Girls Gone Wild? Oh wait...that was mine.

nice tough job but someone has to do it!!

everybody knows were tubbies dream job is!

Haven't any of you people been paying attention? His dream job was the HC of the University of Alabama. At least that is what I keep hearing around here anyway...

Hint---his dream job is a coaching job. But with who???????

Dallas Cowboys?

You are the winner!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching the shula show to see how he was going spin the tenn loss. The segment on CTT took my by surprise. He stated that his dream job would be the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. He stated how much he admired Tom Landry and thought that he was a great person and coach. He said that he always followed and liked the Cowboys. I don't know how old that segment was. I seriously doubt that if the "Big Tuna" gets tired of Jerry Jones that CTT would now want to get involved with that idiot. If we think BL is controlling and has his fingers into every aspect of AU operations, the Cowboys and Parcel have it 100 times worse.

Dallas Cowboys?

I was watching the shula show to see how he was going spin the tenn loss. The segment on CTT took my by surprise. He stated that his dream job would be the head coach of the Dallas Cowboys. He stated how much he admired Tom Landry and thought that he was a great person and coach. He said that he always followed and liked the Cowboys. I don't know how old that segment was. I seriously doubt that if the "Big Tuna" gets tired of Jerry Jones that CTT would now want to get involved with that idiot. If we think BL is controlling and has his fingers into every aspect of AU operations, the Cowboys and Parcel have it 100 times worse.

At least we can agree on something, Jerry Jones is a complete moron. Who in the heck would want to deal with his crap?

Well if anyone ever asks him about it and he uses the words "pine" and "box" next to each other in the response, I would start to get worried.

Dallas Cowboys?

I didn’t see the segment but I thought I heard that several years ago. My brother is a huge Cowboys fan and I hate them. I guess that is why I sort of remember it.

Dallas Cowboys, it will be sometime later on down the road from now however when he will get asked or would accept. CTT Thinks our best teams are ahead of us with the way recruiting is breaking right now.

Archived