Shula question

auburnu008

I have a question for the Alabama fans. This is a serious question. My brother in law swears that Alabama does not give scholarships to sign the kickers. Once they walk on, they can earn a scholarship. This just doesn't sound right. Is that true?

Don't know about bama, but Pat Dye pretty much followed that poicy at Auburn.

I have a question for the Alabama fans. This is a serious question. My brother in law swears that Alabama does not give scholarships to sign the kickers. Once they walk on, they can earn a scholarship. This just doesn't sound right. Is that true?

Don't know about bama, but Pat Dye pretty much followed that poicy at Auburn.

Yeah, that's the way it goes here.

Christensen is on scholarship btw.

I too appreciate wincrimson and runswithscissors for speaking like they are not thoroughly intoxicated on Crimson Kool-Aid.

Not to start anything, but I doubt BG will do the same when he shows up.

Thanks for the honesty guys. Here's hoping that the powers that be can do something to get Bama winning again, with the exception of the Iron Bowl of course.

I remember how that feels, and hope to never be there again, but I am afraid that everything is cyclical in major college football these days.

Don't forget, Bama is the best 4 <INSERT NEW NUMBER HERE> loss team in the County. Shula should be safe for another couple of years!

While watching the Bama/ MSU game, I overheard an older "gentleman" mutter under his breath... "We should have hired Croom." Never, ever, would I have thought I would have heard that from the poeple with red on their shirts and their necks. Never. These guys are DOWN!

Guest Tigrinum Major

Don't forget, Bama is the best 4 <INSERT NEW NUMBER HERE> loss team in the County. Shula should be safe for another couple of years!

I don't know about that first statement. Central-Tuscaloosa is pretty strong.

Archived