Let him swing!

Tiger in Spain

Saddam Hussein To Hang

Updated: 10:24, Sunday November 05, 2006

Angry, shaking and defiant, Saddam Hussein was sentenced to death this morning by hanging for ordering the massacre of Iraqi civilians.

"Allahu Akbar!" (God is Greatest) and "Long live the nation!", he shouted, pointing defiantly at the judge as the verdict was delivered.

Looking away in disgust, and then staring angrily back at the judge he continued to shout "Long live the people and death to their enemies. Long live the glorious nation, and death to its enemies!"

He had refused to stand for the verdict and had to be lifted to his feet by two court bailiffs.

"Make him stand," the judge ordered as the former president stayed seated.

He then stood in silence and waited for his fate to be announced to the world.

Saddam was convicted of ordering the deaths of 148 Shia men and teenage boys in the town of Dujail in 1982.

The killings followed a failed assassination attempt against him and were intended to act as a grim warning to others not to oppose him.

Link

Who cares? I mean who here really give a #### what happens to Saddam? It won't affect the debt we owe and the higher taxes we will be forced to pay for this ####. This is crazy and is NOT an accomplishment. My money is better spent taking care of my family and not the Iraqis.

Who cares? I mean who here really give a #### what happens to Saddam? It won't affect the debt we owe and the higher taxes we will be forced to pay for this ####. This crazy and is NOT accomplishment. My money is better spent taking care of my family and not the Iraqis.

Yes, should the Dems take the House, we can expect higher taxes. No question about it. Best line in BF's post.....This crazy and is NOT accomplishment. :roflol:

Me hope you no Auburn educate.

Who cares? I mean who here really give a #### what happens to Saddam? It won't affect the debt we owe and the higher taxes we will be forced to pay for this ####. This crazy and is NOT accomplishment. My money is better spent taking care of my family and not the Iraqis.

Yes, should the Dems take the House, we can expect higher taxes. No question about it. Best line in BF's post.....This crazy and is NOT accomplishment. :roflol:

That's it, that's all you have? Criticing someone who chose to take accounting, calculus, physics, chemistry, differential equations and linear algebra in school instead typing 101 . My, you do have a long way to go. How old are you again? What was your degree again AURaptor? And, what do you do for a living?

That's it, that's all you have? Criticing someone who chose to take accounting, calculus, physics, chemistry, differential equations and linear algebra in school instead typing 101 . My, you do have a long way to go. How old are you again? What was your degree again AURaptor? And, what do you do for a living?

There there, BF. Feeling inadequate again? :poke: I'd have figured you were use to it by now. First of all, it wasn't ' all I had ', if you read my reply. If the Dems win the House, they'll raise taxes. It won't be for this war, but because they don't believe in allowing us to keep what we earn. They think it all belongs to the Gov't. I have a Criminal Justice degree, and now work for myself. Make all the cracks about me you want, but I'm doing what I want, and my views and opinions are not based on what I do for a living. The facts aren't dependent on what classes I took 10,20 or 30 yrs ago. Whether I sell real estate, pick up garbage or flip burgers for a living, none of that matters when dealing in the facts. If you want to offset your ignorance by how many toys you've collected in your life, by all means, have at it . :cheer: Yippie for you!

Dude, that was more than a typo! Calculate that.

There there, BF. Feeling inadequate again? :poke: I'd have figured you were use to it by now. First of all, it wasn't ' all I had ', if you read my reply. If the Dems win the House, they'll raise taxes. It won't be for this war, but because they don't believe in allowing us to keep what we earn. They think it all belongs to the Gov't. I have a Criminal Justice degree, and now work for myself. Make all the cracks about me you want, but I'm doing what I want, and my views and opinions are not based on what I do for a living. The facts aren't dependent on what classes I took 10,20 or 30 yrs ago. Whether I sell real estate, pick up garbage or flip burgers for a living, none of that matters when dealing in the facts. If you want to offset your ignorance by how many toys you've collected in your life, by all means, have at it . :cheer: Yippie for you!

If we don't raise taxes, then how do you propose we pay for these little ventures in Iraq and ghanny?

Raptor, we don't have much, because we don't require much. I work as a journeyman wireman because of the lifestyle I chose. I am completely adequate and comfortable within my own skin. As matter of fact, I have finally learned to love myself for who I am, but I love my wife much, much more. Our lives may not be as full in the eyes of others, but I don't care about all of that, we are not in the rat race. This all temporary, and our blessings to others is what it‘s all about. Helping other people is what we do. Love Wins!

Thank you for that Oprah Moment. Now back to the topic at hand:

Let the dirty b@$t@rd swing! That is one less psychopathic dictator with genocidal tendencies off the face of the Earth.

If we don't raise taxes, then how do you purpose we pay for these little ventures in Iraq and ghanny?

Raptor, we don't have much, because we don't require much. I work as a journeyman wireman because of the lifestyle I chose. I am completely adequate and comfortable within my own skin. As matter of fact, I have finally learned to love myself for who I am, but I love my wife much, much more. Our lives may not be as full in the eyes of others, but I don't care about all of that, we are not in the rat race. This all temporary, and our blessings to others is what it‘s all about. Helping other people is what we do. Love Wins!

We cut back on expenses, not raise taxes, that's how. Cutting taxes has already lead to lead to an INCREASE in the amount of revenue the Fed has raised, contrary to what the Dems said would happen. Also, we tax a portion of the Iraq oil sales to pay back what we've already paid into rebuilding their country. And by that, I mean paying back the US taxpayers, not Haliburton or any of its subsideraries. I had thought that was the plan all along, but now I'm not sure. Shame on the Bush administration if that's not being done.

I agree w/ many of your sentiments and what is most imporatant in life isn't that which can be bought. Nothing against success and all, mind you, but as you say, playing the rat race game is a poor excuse for existing.

If we don't raise taxes, then how do you purpose we pay for these little ventures in Iraq and ghanny?

We cut back on expenses, not raise taxes, that's how. Cutting taxes has already lead to lead to an INCREASE in the amount of revenue the Fed has raised, contrary to what the Dems said would happen. Also, we tax a portion of the Iraq oil sales to pay back what we've already paid into rebuilding their country. And by that, I mean paying back the US taxpayers, not Haliburton or any of its subsideraries. I had thought that was the plan all along, but now I'm not sure. Shame on the Bush administration if that's not being done.

I agree w/ many of your sentiments and what is most imporatant in life isn't that which can be bought. Nothing against success and all, mind you, but as you say, playing the rat race game is a poor excuse for existing.

Not a bad idea, if they'll do it. I hate income taxes, they're illegal as describe in the video contained in my sig.

Who cares? I mean who here really give a #### what happens to Saddam? It won't affect the debt we owe and the higher taxes we will be forced to pay for this ####. This crazy and is NOT an accomplishment. My money is better spent taking care of my family and not the Iraqis.

Bottomfeeder...actually as a share of the GDP, the federal deficit is lower than it was until the last three years of the Clinton administration...and improving.

Who cares? I mean who here really give a #### what happens to Saddam? It won't affect the debt we owe and the higher taxes we will be forced to pay for this ####. This crazy and is NOT an accomplishment. My money is better spent taking care of my family and not the Iraqis.

Bottomfeeder...actually as a share of the GDP, the federal deficit is lower than it was until the last three years of the Clinton administration...and improving.

That's impossible since there was no deficit the last three years of the Clinton administration.

That's impossible since there was no deficit the last three years of the Clinton administration.

:lol: Now THAT'S a tall tale!

Facts are hard to swallow when your whole belief system is based on lies, distortions and myths.

http://www.kowaldesign.com/budget/

I guess if the Clinton WH OMB says it, it must be true, huh? Please, spare me. And it has nothing to do w/ my whole belief system, so you can shove that line too.

Facts are hard to swallow when your whole belief system is based on lies, distortions and myths.

http://www.kowaldesign.com/budget/

I guess if the Clinton WH OMB says it, it must be true, huh? Please, spare me. And it has nothing to do w/ my whole belief system, so you can shove that line too.

So speaketh the guy who thinks the current WH is hiding credible evidence that WMD was found in Iraq. :roflol::roflol:

So speaketh the guy who thinks the current WH is hiding credible evidence that WMD was found in Iraq.
Not hiding, just not elaborating on the facts.

"If the GOP can't even keep a bunch of 15 year olds safe, how can they keep America safe?" TPM reader, JA.

Funny, you have this idiot's lie and distortions as part of your sig. What bunch of '15 ' yr olds aren't safe ? Moron.

"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness." J.K. Galbraith

Odd, that's exactly what the modern Liberal is all about. Seems they just looked in the mirror , didn't like what they saw, and then tried to say it about the GOP instead of themselves.

"If the GOP can't even keep a bunch of 15 year olds safe, how can they keep America safe?" TPM reader, JA.

Funny, you have this idiot's lie and distortions as part of your sig. What bunch of '15 ' yr olds aren't safe ? Moron.

Actually, the '15' y/o thing is part of the UN's agenda. They want to make sex legal at all ages. Disgusting to say the least.

Archived