Go Vote

LegalEagle

I encourage everyone to get out and vote, if you haven't already done so. Many of you on this board are truly lost and will vote to send this country further down the tube, BUT you care enough about our country to get off your butts and vote for what you think is right.

It is sad that so many Americans don't bother to vote. Often we talk about the need for a strong third party. If there was a third party to vote for and only those who wouldn't otherwise vote, voted for the 3rd party candidates, they would win every race.

Many lives have been given up to protect our rights in America. Soldiers, law enforcement, spies, political leaders (JFK for example) and probably common citizens have all died for our cause. Can't you trouble your life for an hour to go and let them know you appreciate their sacrifices by doing what you can to help steer this country?

God Bless America!

No kidding. My brother loves to whine about how the country is run, but he never has time to vote.

So if you don't vote, then you have zero right to complain.

Heck, if you don't like the candidates, go ahead and vote a bunch of write-ins. That at least is sending a message using the system instead of just sitting at home.

Every election I say I'm going to remember to move my registration up Bham, but I keep forgetting. With my job, I can't make it out to Bibb county in time before or after work.

No kidding. My brother loves to whine about how the country is run, but he never has time to vote.

So if you don't vote, then you have zero right to complain.

Actually, that's not true. Not voting is still "exercising your right to vote." This is the first time in my adult life where I'm choosing to not vote. Prior to this date, I voted every time: primary, general & all special elections.

Done!!!

Every election I say I'm going to remember to move my registration up Bham, but I keep forgetting. With my job, I can't make it out to Bibb county in time before or after work.

Here's some info for next time: Voter registration link You don't have to go to Bibb Co. before, during or after work to get 'er done.

I voted. I walked into the polling place ( a local church ) and was the only voter in the place. Everyone else there was working the polls. While I was there, another person, a youg lady, came to vote. We both were in and out of there in under 10 minutes.

When I hear all these rumors and claims of problems across the country, I'm skeptical. The new touchscreen machines took a first grade level task and made it easier. EASIER !!!

I firmly believe most, not all, but most of the horror voting stories we'll hear today are 100% b.s., fabricated stories intended to flame the fires of discontent and distrust.

But that's just me.

I voted. I walked into the polling place ( a local church ) and was the only voter in the place. Everyone else there was working the polls. While I was there, another person, a youg lady, came to vote. We both were in and out of there in under 10 minutes.

When I hear all these rumors and claims of problems across the country, I'm skeptical. The new touchscreen machines took a first grade level task and made it easier. EASIER !!!

I firmly believe most, not all, but most of the horror voting stories we'll hear today are 100% b.s., fabricated stories intended to flame the fires of discontent and distrust.

But that's just me.

What are the rumors, claims and horror stories?

Took my 7 yr old daughter. NOw she too knows how to vote for the guys with the "R" beside them. :drink1::comfort::roflol:

Archived