You gotta believe AU fans!!!!!!!

tigerfan1234

One piece of the puzzle is cleared up, Louisville won't be in the title game. You gotta believe people, you gotta believe. LSU 2003, noone gave them a chance, but they made it happen. Auburn can do the same, you gotta believe!

I think we need way to many things to happen for us to have a chance.

Texas to lose to K State or Texas A&M

USC to lose one more game, if they win out they will jump us.

We need Arkansas to lose two games and then only if we win out we MAY have a chance to get to the MNC game.

I will hold out hope until the final gun sounds. Auburn is right in the middle of it and you know what, we aren't apologizing to anyone. We may not be as good as 2004, but that is not the point. We won't know until the season is over. War Damn Eagle!

Why the hell does the entire nation (by this I mean the media, not the people on this board necessarily) think Auburn is playing in the SEC CG? Am I the only one that thinks Arkansas is going to defeat Tennessee. Arkansas needs to lose twice AND Auburn needs to defeat two rivals (I don't care how bad they have played). Tennessee is starting Crompton - I don't like their chances that much. But we'll see...

NO HOOOO DOOO ZONE!!!!

We have two games left to play, hopefully three!!! SECCG is the only thing we need to be thinking about as a goal. How quickly we forget, as fans, what looking to far ahead can get you.

Why the hell does the entire nation (by this I mean the media, not the people on this board necessarily) think Auburn is playing in the SEC CG? Am I the only one that thinks Arkansas is going to defeat Tennessee. Arkansas needs to lose twice AND Auburn needs to defeat two rivals (I don't care how bad they have played). Tennessee is starting Crompton - I don't like their chances that much. But we'll see...

That makes two of us. It's frustrating to see :au: the highest ranked SEC team while knowing that we're swimming upstream just to win our own division.

here's how i see things playing out.

Arky loses one more game, but plays in the SECCG.

Our best hope is to win out, and hope then that Arky beats UF in the SECCG.

Texas needs to lose...which could happen. Nebraska had them beat, and could beat them in the B12CG (not even sure if that rematch is gonna take place...)

that leaves USC, which will take another one on the chin, IMO...and who else?

Hey, Tennessee wasn't that bad with Crompton. Plus, he came off the bench. Now, that he has been designated the starter earlier in the week, may be they will be a lot better on offense. Their problem is the same as ours: their defense is not consistent! Defense is what they need to focus on.

here's how i see things playing out.

Arky loses one more game, but plays in the SECCG.

Our best hope is to win out, and hope then that Arky beats UF in the SECCG.

Texas needs to lose...which could happen. Nebraska had them beat, and could beat them in the B12CG (not even sure if that rematch is gonna take place...)

that leaves USC, which will take another one on the chin, IMO...and who else?

Don't forget about Cal and Notre Dame. Holtz and Mays were pimping the Pac 10 teams during the Rutgers game last night. I think AU's SOS will not be enough due to :uga: and :ua: lousy years. They will probably not help :au: 's SOS at all.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, in 2004 when we beat :ut: in the SECCG, it hurt us because we already played them earlier that year. If that's the case, I don't like :au: 's chances unless most of the 1 loss teams lose again.

I'm not going to worry about anything except :uga: , then the turds.

If Auburn can keep on winning, they'll go to a good bowl regardless. Also, I think UF's SOS might start going down hill with the end of their schedule coming up. So much can happen in these next few weeks - lets just see what happens.

I had a bad dream last night that Arkansas whooped Tennessee :/

Not sure if anyone caught this or not but during half-time one of the segments was: Which is the best 1 Lose team?

Sylvester said CAL

Boob #2 said USC

Reese at the end of the segment got a nice jab in " I see you both avoided the SEC" Silence ..... Priceless

Also can someone on this damn planet explain to me why and I do mean why Wisconsin isn't mentioned with the other 1 lose teams? They lost to UM.

Please don't state the obvious reasons but there are other teams that fall into those categories they the other pimp and pump.

let me begin by saying that we HAVE to finish strong. no jinx for the scenarios now

If we get NO help from ut and the whos, the best hope for us is for FLA to jump tex and then go to the mnc game. that leaves us as the obvious choice in the shugar bowl, and i'll take that no problem.

However, IMO if we somehow watch arky lose 2 of their last 3, and we win out and beat fla, we will be in period. voters won't keep us below texass who's played 1 good team (at home) and lost by 17, when we've beaten top 5 fla twice, and lsu. the computers are punishing tex right now, and it will get worse given their remaining schedule, so fla or AU may not need the polls to jump texass.

wish what you want, but those are the only 2 scenarios that suit me, so they're what I'm going with.

Archived