A Tribute to SouthLink02

LegalEagle

SL02,

Congrats on the Dawgs win, they kicked our butts.

You are a long-time member, and I can never recall anything but class coming from you.

I was somewhat surprised when you prematurely announced or implied a certain AU victory over your beloved Dawgs. Now it seems that some of our AU members are starting to be pessimistic over the upcoming Iron Bowl. While I see this game as a battle of Good over Evil, with Good winning out, perhaps you could give our Doubting Thomas' a little pep talk to get them headed in the right frame of mind before having to display their thumbs for an entire year!

I would also ask our members to say something about SL02. Have I overlooked some flaw in his character, or is he a great representative of the Dawg Nation?

Yup...congrats Slink. I must say I was surprised by two things...well three. I was shocked at how well the dogs played. I was shocked that we gave up on the running game almost immediately...and I was shocked that I didn't catch pneumonia after giving my kids my rain jacket during the downpour.... Sigh.

:au::homer:

Give it up for SouthLink and the Dawgs. They played the kind of game we have been dreaming about all year! A COMPLETE GAME!

Bring on the Turds. Our COMPLETE game is about to happen ;)

GIMME FIVE!

I appreciate it.

Sadly, I really didn't think we would beat AU....was our rivalry really going to overcome a team that LOST TO VANDY AND KENTUCKY AND ALMOST TO MISSISSIPPI STATE AND OLE MISS AND COLORADO?

I like to play the "Woe is my team" card sometimes but honestly....I didn't think we had a shot in HELL

My congrats too 'link. The dawgs were ripe for a good game. Just goes to show that some people base too much on records without considering the talent. And I appreciate your honesty and not trying to spin the hell out of things. :thumbsup:

Still a dawg. I would never share a hydrant with you. But I would not shoot you with my pellet gun either. And from me, that is a good thing....

P.S. Get your local dawg neutered........

Archived