We Are Better

boddatiger99

And at this stage in the game...there's no WAY you can tell me that Muschamp is a better D cord than Kines.

Will Muschamp 1 SEC Championship Ring and 1 National Championship Ring

Joe Kines 0 Rings

Kines couldn't win at UGA with a ton of talent that is now playing in "tha League", why do you think he can win now. Case in point 98 & 99 UGA defenses, how many 1st day picks were on those d-squads? Off the top of my head about 7. What was UGA record in 98 & 99?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe Kines 0 Rings

You are not serious. Please tell me you arent serious. Muschamp has yet to do anything to prove he's a better D cord than Kines. Im sorry but what he did in 04, and 05 with our defense considering the talent he started out with is more than impressive. This year many AU fans would consider Muschamp a dissapointment. Muschamp got both his rings in one season with Saban where he wasnt even the cord. Everyone knows that was Nick's defense.

So does that mean this year it will be "if keith brown?"

Im merely stating that our offense is much much better with brown in the game. He's missed 4 games this year. We've lost three of them. Against LSU he went down in the Second Quarter. We scored two TDs on three drives with him. Zero after. Besides, all ive heard from Teletubby this week was that he's not real confident in AU right now because all of the injuries. Im not making excuses, im just saying...if brown is healthy i think we win going away.

no auburn fan thinks the ever-silent jordan-hare west is better than the original. bigger isn't better. i've been to both on multiple occasions; there is no comparing the noise level of the two.

Ive been to a couple of Iron Bowls in JHS. Unimpressed with the volume level. Even last year when you led the whole game. And you wait until saturday. It will be damn loud in there.

I just tend to think we have many many more true fans. (Not to mention more of our fan base ACTUALLY attended the University.)

University attendance isnt a prerequisite for good fandom.

Might want to check their records.

Like their records through 4 seasons? Ok...check em.

should know you can never predict an upcoming game based off the prior week's performance - especially this year

Then why was one of your bullet points "We are known for playing well after a let-down game"

There are many many AU fans who will tell you that Tubby is only as good as his assistants. He's proven that in the past.

Honestly, he doesnt impress me as a head coach (neither does shula at this point). What I will say, is that Tommy has proven to make the tough decisions when having to make changes with his staff. Dont know if Shula's got the sack for that.

And at this stage in the game...there's no WAY you can tell me that Muschamp is a better D cord than Kines.

But BG to come on here and say Bambi is a better coach than Tubs is ridiculous. How many top ten teams has Bambi beat? How many less than average teams has beat Bambi?

I bet if you asked every fan base in the SEC who they would rather have as a HC, everyone of them would take Tubs over Bambi.

Joe Kines 0 Rings

You are not serious. Please tell me you arent serious. Muschamp has yet to do anything to prove he's a better D cord than Kines. Im sorry but what he did in 04, and 05 with our defense considering the talent he started out with is more than impressive. This year many AU fans would consider Muschamp a dissapointment. Muschamp got both his rings in one season with Saban where he wasnt even the cord. Everyone knows that was Nick's defense.

Winning breeds winners.

Losing breeds losers.

Kines has always coached for sub-par football teams. What does that tell you?

Typical corndog. They can't beat AU, Sooo, They pull for a 6-5 "team" to do so.

Really sad....Yet funny!

Better head coach

No. Better assistants...yes (except D cord).

Guess Shula got a whole bunch better since the Miss. State game, huh?

Why does anyone on this board waste time debating with BammerGrad03. The guy is obviously a loser.

- Why else would he spend so much time on an AU board, trying to convince AU fans how great the Turd nation is and what a great great coach Mike "Gilligan" Shula. He may want to convince his own fan base. They have been calling for his head all year. 6-5...... and a 14 point loss to LSU gives you confidence... What a great leader!

- Look at the bottom of BG's post. A picture of Ken Darby. Yeah, that guy is great. Good to see him finally get a touchdown. How deep in the season are we? "Alabama rolls 4 deep with SEC quality backs" :roflol:

- Battlefield 2.... Couldn't find a Dungeons and Dragons icon. Thanks for pointing out you are a dork, we might not have been able to figure that out.

A tip for BammerGrad: If I were a typical, living in the past bammer, I would find a bammer site where other drunk bammer rednecks may value my thoughts. But, then again, I have a life.

WAR EAGLE!

Why does anyone on this board waste time debating with BammerGrad03. The guy is obviously a loser.

- Why else would he spend so much time on an AU board, trying to convince AU fans how great the Turd nation is and what a great great coach Mike "Gilligan" Shula. He may want to convince his own fan base. They have been calling for his head all year. 6-5...... and a 14 point loss to LSU gives you confidence... What a great leader!

- Look at the bottom of BG's post. A picture of Ken Darby. Yeah, that guy is great. Good to see him finally get a touchdown. How deep in the season are we? "Alabama rolls 4 deep with SEC quality backs" :roflol:

- Battlefield 2.... Couldn't find a Dungeons and Dragons icon. Thanks for pointing out you are a dork, we might not have been able to figure that out.

A tip for BammerGrad: If I were a typical, living in the past bammer, I would find a bammer site where other drunk bammer rednecks may value my thoughts. But, then again, I have a life.

WAR EAGLE!

Whoah now, easy...calm down....ouch.

What has Kines proved? 6-5 record. Losses to the high-powered offenses in the league.

Im merely stating that our offense is much much better with brown in the game. He's missed 4 games this year. We've lost three of them. Against LSU he went down in the Second Quarter. We scored two TDs on three drives with him. Zero after. Besides, all ive heard from Teletubby this week was that he's not real confident in AU right now because all of the injuries. Im not making excuses, im just saying...if brown is healthy i think we win going away.

Wait, didn't you have Brown last year? I thought Prothro was you're scapegoat? Or is it Brodie?

Since we're playing the "if" game, I think "if" KI were 100%, we'd win this game by 30.

Ive been to a couple of Iron Bowls in JHS. Unimpressed with the volume level. Even last year when you led the whole game. And you wait until saturday. It will be damn loud in there.

Gerry Dinardo (LSU coach turned ESPN talking head) during AU/FL game. -"There are four stadiums in the SEC that you don't want to go to. Tennessee, Florida, LSU, and Auburn."

JHS is head and shoulders above BDS. Duke, Hawaii, Vandy, MSU, and Ole Miss haven't been too "intimidated" by the noise at BDS this year, so...I'm NOT worried.

Tubby

5-6

9-4 (SEC West, Conference POTY)

7-5

9-3

30-18 (62.5%)+one outright SEC West title. (One shared)

Shuler

3-8

6-6

10-2

6-5

25-21 (54.3%)

WAR EAGLE!

geez, just when i thought everyone was getting along pretty nicely before the game.

What has Kines proved? 6-5 record. Losses to the high-powered offenses in the league.

Wait, didn't you have Brown last year? I thought Prothro was you're scapegoat? Or is it Brodie?

Since we're playing the "if" game, I think "if" KI were 100%, we'd win this game by 30.

Gerry Dinardo (LSU coach turned ESPN talking head) during AU/FL game. -"There are four stadiums in the SEC that you don't want to go to. Tennessee, Florida, LSU, and Auburn."

JHS is head and shoulders above BDS. Duke, Hawaii, Vandy, MSU, and Ole Miss haven't been too "intimidated" by the noise at BDS this year, so...I'm NOT worried.

Tubby

5-6

9-4 (SEC West, Conference POTY)

7-5

9-3

30-18 (62.5%)+one outright SEC West title. (One shared)

Shuler

3-8

6-6

10-2

6-5

25-21 (54.3%)

I'll tell you what would be interetsing to see: the win records of both coaches against teams with winning and teams with losing records. Apples to apples, too. I'm guessing that would quieten the "Shula's a good coach crowd".

i think its really funny that alabama fans can seriously sit here and say that they are better than us this year. i mean, seriously, when has 6-5 ever compared to 9-2. they say, oh we loss close games to this, that and the other. that means you dont know how to win. plain and simple. your wins have come against vandy, duke, florida int'l, la monroe, ole miss, and hawaii, only hawaii will go to a bowl because they play in the wac. its just hilarious to me when i hear yall say this. then you wanna say, oh alabama football. its so great, yeah since you havent done much in this decade. but yall got every excuse in the world. then to say tubs is a bad coach. the same guy that owns you. the same guy who made ole piss a decent team. who won nat'l titles as a d.c. at the U. i mean, shula has won a heck of alot since hes on the hottest seat in the sec. bryant denny isnt anywhere near loud as jhs. ask anybody that. yall dont win enough to be that loud. ask anybody in this conference that has played there. its not the 70's, and the bear ain't here no more and it ain't nothing he can do to help ya. its the 21st century and everybody knos that auburn is a better program now, and will continue to be for years and years to come. so in 12 hours, sit down and enjoy yourselves. and at the end, eat that thumb, and start complaining about your coach, and whatever it is because we came in there and stomped on your faces. we own you :ua: . WAR DAMN EAGLE and GLORY TO OLE AUBURN!!!!!!!

oh and bg, just so you don't feel like we were being a little unfair by comparing tubby's first years at auburn to shula's first years at bama (since auburn is a much easier place to win and all... and since shula walked into such a hard situation coming off 10 wins and tubby had it easy coming off 3 wins), here is a comparison of their records when tubby started at ole miss:

tubby:

6-5

5-6

8-4

7-5

total record: 26-20 with two bowl appearances and three winning records

shula:

4-9

6-6

10-2

6-5... so far

total record: 26-22 with one bowl and one winning record thus far, AND the good news is shula could actually manage to a ) miss bowl season after a 10 win year again or b ) finish with another losing record. impressive either way

so i guess i see your point: ole miss is the same type of program as alabama. see they were coming off a big probation just like you guys (after billy brewer for them), but that didn't keep tubby from building a winner. granted shula had the biggest year of the two, but tubby did manage to beat a ranked team (uga twice, msu once) AND managed to beat his biggest rivals (msu twice and lsu twice).

the point is, with bad coordinators at a school on the same level as alabama, tubby was more consistently successful. maybe after flipper takes it on a chin today and again in bowl season (that's what i'm pulling for anyway) all this nonsense will stop. but again... PLEASE DON'T FIRE HIM. best gift auburn ever got.

and no, jordan hare west won't be as loud tomorrow as the original was for lsu or florida.

"Alabama rolls 4 deep with SEC quality backs" :roflol:

-

WAR EAGLE!

typo..that was supposed to say "4 feet deep in it!"

C'mon guys it was "rolling 5 deep" not four.

Remember they are the mighty Tahd and their 5th string is better than our 1st. We also know our 1st wanted to go to Bammer cause he's been a lifelong fan but they didn't really want him. :drippingsarcasm7pa:

They are better cannon fodder, and that's about it. Avoid the rush, hate Bama at an early age. Make it lifestyle.

Sounds like a great idea to me! War Eagle!

ROLL TIDE!!!! :ua::cheer::ua:

There were a number of opportunities for you to shut up and leave, but for some stupid reason you keep trying.

I congratulate you. You've graduated from being a stupid corndog to a full blown retard. Your certificate is in the mail!

he's just not putting any thought into his posts. i hope that's all it is rather than just simple flaming

I like this one from Crimson Tusks and believe it is appropriate:

I hope everyone that supports Shula enjoyed the Barn players mocking us with the 5 fingers held high and the shooting air basketball at our stands signifying that we are, indeed, relegated to being a basketball school.

Good stuff.

I hope they keep Shula, he is Alabama football. :roflol:

I like this one from Crimson Tusks and believe it is appropriate:

I hope everyone that supports Shula enjoyed the Barn players mocking us with the 5 fingers held high and the shooting air basketball at our stands signifying that we are, indeed, relegated to being a basketball school.

Good stuff.

I hope they keep Shula, he is Alabama football. :roflol:

shula knows what it takes to win an Iron Bowl. circa 1985 you need someone to block in the back for him so you can barely win with your stupid kicker named tiffin (no, this one was named "Van" due to where he was born)

guys lets be fair now....congratulate UAT for their stellar 6 win season(yes I called it) and that whopping ONE win over a team with a winning record. This should be enough in their minds to add another FAKE MNC...

GIVE ME 5...

There are many many AU fans who will tell you that Tubby is only as good as his assistants. He's proven that in the past.

Honestly, he doesnt impress me as a head coach (neither does shula at this point). What I will say, is that Tommy has proven to make the tough decisions when having to make changes with his staff. Dont know if Shula's got the sack for that.

Ooh, bg's not impressed with CTT. :rolleyes:

Maybe after ten in a row you will be you delusional bammer. :au:

Archived