1 Thing I love About AU

AU Tailgating Rules

I love Auburn because Auburn, in too many ways to mentioned, has First Loved me and my family. It is a part of who I am and ever shall be.

Hate? It's such a harsh word. More and more I find the so-called "school" in west vance is not relevant in any way to anything in my life. I truly have more pity for those that do not know what it is like to let Auburn into your heart. They have missed one of life's blessings. The sidewalk uat alum still doesn't get "it". Let's remind 'em what "it" is all about.

"Come to Auburn and be FOREVER changed."

W D E ! ! !

Tim

1. Auburn is a second home to anyone who's ever attended or graduated there. It's a special bond we share that anyone outside the family can never understand.

2. Bama is mullets, Trans-Ams, gold chains, tank tops, faded red sweatpants........and that's just the women

1. I love Auburn because when you had a bad week, you watch Auburn win on Saturday and it is the best feeling in the world. It blows away anything else.

2. I hate Bama because in 2004 Iron Bowl I was sold fake tickets, kicked out of my seat, ended up sitting behing a bunch of drunk losers who gave me a lot of bs.

(21-13)

I see a person who i have never seen before and if he or she is wearing orange and blue they are automatically family

Archived