The Wait

Proud Tiger

CLACK

Kick 'em in the butt Big Blue!

Calmer then us. Not Lickely! Think back to your playing days. They are getting ready to fight a battle. We only sit and watch, But at least they control the outcome. We are impotent (as far as the game goes)

That where our frustration comes from. We are on the sidelines. But am am sitting here as anxous as you.

WAE WAGLE :cheer:

Calmer then us. Not Lickely! Think back to your playing days. They are getting ready to fight a battle. We only sit and watch, But at least they control the outcome. We are impotent (as far as the game goes)

That where our frustration comes from. We are on the sidelines. But am am sitting here as anxous as you.

WAE WAGLE :cheer:

We may be on the sidelines, but I can assure you I will be playing the game right along with them (especially Tray Blackmon). I will FEEL every hit he makes.

War Eagle!

I am sick to my stomach - I won't feel good until we are at least a touchdown ahead! The crown and ginger has already been poured and we are all gathered around the TV! War Damn Eagle! Make it FIVE in a row! Please protect Brandon Cox!!!!!

Archived