ABC already making the case for a rematch

sntemp

Michigan MAY be the # 2 team in the country, that's not the question, the question is which team is #1? Michigan had their chance to prove they were # 1 and failed; now it is time to give someone else a chance...

From where I sit, ABC and ESPN are now crossing the line from sports reporting to sports influence. I can't get one word on a national TV about any other game except the big 10 showdown. To boot, they are both all saying that (and i paraphrase) "all voters should elect Mich #2 and that no other team is worthy of a rematch.

I am really getting sick of this bull****. They establish a flawed BCS to determine the champ, and when that's not working out the way it's supposed to, they start pimping their choices for the national championship game. It's making me head crazy.

Someones going to get the shaft again this year. If someone can give me a logical, well thought out reason why playoffs won't work, let me hear it, otherwise STFU and let the crap system in place work its convoluted magic.

Archived