Arky/LSU Game Thread.

kickerman97

Watching this Arky team reminds me alot of our 04 team. Just makes me smile seeing all the trick plays and formations. :cheer: Arky up 6-0 early.

McFadden.. this is one crazy player. Their offense has so many neat plays, wish we have them too.

i noticed the same thing, and its not really all that flashy either. that "wildcat" formation seems to be giving the LSU D fits. every time they run it it seems like they're getting at least 5 yards, if not more.

Does the game effect AU?

If LSU wins they in a BCS game if they lose possible for AU to sneak in with a BSU loss and a ND loss.

Does the game effect AU?

If LSU wins they in a BCS game if they lose possible for AU to sneak in with a BSU loss and a ND loss.

Not exactly sure it matters, but I would think an LSU loss would benefit us more.

Is Auburn effected in any way by the outcome?

An Arkansas loss helps Auburn in my eyes. We move ahead of LSU in the west standings, and probably in the rankings too.

This coupled with a ND loss to USC, or a Boise loss to Nevada, or Florida losing to FSU or Arky gives us an outside shot at the Orange Bowl.

If nothing else, LSU losing tends to help us overall as they are our main competition in the West over the past 4-5 years.

anybody watching the halftime show? not trying to hijack the thread, but they said that today everyone would find out "one way or another" the future of CMS. anyone heard anything else about that??

Is it wrong to say McFadden is the best running back in the SEC since Bo/Herschel?

Kids, he's a sophomore.

I agree, but I bet he goes pro after next year! He'd be crazy not too.

Don't know, they used their last time out, hope that doesn't hurt them. Sorry I am sitting here in Baton Rouge with my LSU son. Don't want them to lose and have to spend the rest of thanksgiving weekend hearing him complain.

Guess it didn't hurt. Pretty nice catch. Wish Auburn could have played like that against Arky!!!

Wish Auburn could've played like that in a lot of games this season.

McFadden just scored on like a 80 yard TD... holy cow.

Archived