reggie ball

damabama

Losing to UGA cost us millions. I am still in shock from that game, especially after watching UGA sputter all day on offense. That loss has to be one the biggest upsets in the history of the AU-UGA series. How we lost that bad to that team is beyond me.

Easy. We choked. When spotlight's on us, we will find every way we can to get out of it.

That is what I was thinking too, we could have beat them today! Still think we were thinking ahead to Bama since UGA came in with such a bad record. I actually was pulling for UGA because it would make our loss not look quite as bad, especially since we won the next week.

I am listening to College Gameday final now, these guys make me sick. They are treating USC like they are national champs already. These guys need to quit trying to set up all the games. Makes me want to puke.

why did :au: give up on the run when we played :uga: ?

Why did we give up on the run in MOST of our games??? Had CT not been hurt, we were going to pass like crazy against Bamar. But because of his injury, we ran and got the W instead....!!

:au::homer:

Reggie Ball has had maybe the worst 4 years that a college QB can have against a teams biggest rival (in their eyes easily)

No Sir...that would be Brodie Heisman.... :)

:au::homer:

Archived