Just bought a new cell phone

autigger

and was wondering where i could get a auburn fight song ringer. I seen some on the web but they were very gay sounding Mono ringtones where a piano is playing one note. I want ti to sound cool.. :) PLease help.. :)

I had to program it into mine. I have an Ericcson T60 phone.

but where did you get it from???? A mp3???

Well, maybe this will help tide you over:

http://www.ringophone.com has both Glory Glory to Old Georgia and Clemson's Tiger Rag (it's faster). They might not be AU's style, but AU still plays them. I've bought from ringophone before and have only had one problem, the Motorola v60i. If you have a Nokia it should work great (I've sent 15+ tunes to friends).

Note: This is from the NON-POLYPHONIC section. They have no fight songs resembling anything from the state of Alabama in the Polyphonic section. Sorry GSM users.

Its a GSM phone. I listened to those and well they were the ones that feel into the gay section. The tiger rag version is completely wrong and the glory is the whole battle hymn not just the chorus

Its a GSM phone. I listened to those and well they were the ones that feel into the gay section. The tiger rag version is completely wrong and the glory is the whole battle hymn not just the chorus

As I said, Clemson plays Tiger Rag much faster. And I never said UGA fans would be able to regurgitate their own fight song correctly. ;)

Archived