Can you smell the Roses??

LSUSCOTT

Don't forget...you lost. Couldn't score a touchdown. 7-3 Tigers over the Toonces. No amount of drunken nights in the tranny bars on Bourbon Street will erase that.

Dont bring up facts. Many LSU fans were ready to throw Russell off the bridge after the Florida game. I am glad for them that he learned to throw into the endzone late in the game.

It does make me proud that the 3rd place team in the SEC West can get a BCS birth.

I really want to pull for :lsu: here, not only to show what the SEC is made of, but to embarrass the media darlings Notre Dame, whom I hate so very much.

However, you :corndog: 's, even the so-called "friends" that post on this board, are really making it difficult to wish you well.

And that's still more than Auburn EVER playing for the National Championship. Oh wait, that is unless you add the People's Championship!

Dude, that is so amazingly original. Kudos to you, Mr. Groundbreaking Taunt Creator.

Lol! looks to me like what you thought you were smelling was roses, but in reality it was the "mystery fluid" on Burbon Street.

It's called roux.

made out of flour and ?.

Lol! looks to me like what you thought you were smelling was roses, but in reality it was the "mystery fluid" on Burbon Street.

It's called roux.

made out of flour and ?.

The urine of a drunken coonass.

It's called roux.

made out of flour and ?.

Have fun getting your butt handed to you by the real corndogs of Nebraska.

In all seriousness Scott, has anyone in Louisiana explained yet to Less Miles why Arkansas went to the SECC game and not LSU?

Who cares? :lsu: is in the same bowl that they would have been in had they won the SEC Championship.

Dude, I would suggest finding a good psychoanalyst. You are experiencing what Freud called "transference."

Since you are a corndog, let me explain it to you: you have issues related to unresolved feelings after you LOST to Auburn. You distort this loss in discussions on an AUBURN message board.

This is meaningful to you because you think you are better than Auburn, when in fact, YOU LOST TO US.

Add to that the fact you were spurned by a better bowl situation and were denied an opportunity to participate in the "Grandaddy of them all."

Your destructive corndog tendencies are distorting your understanding of the here and now: YOU LOST TO AUBURN. YOU LOST TO FLORIDA. YOU FINISHED THIRD IN THE SEC WEST. YOUR MNC IS TAINTED. YOU HATE THAT YOU SMELL LIKE A CORNDOG.

Thanks to the BCS guilt from the jilt of 2004, you are playing in the Sugar Bowl. This is called "counter-transference" on my part; you should now realize your own folly.

You owe me $100--pay the receptionist at the front.

Dude, please seek help immediately. You are sick.

Honestly, good luck at the Sugar Bowl. Thanks for earning the conference more money to share.

Apologies to Freudians everywhere for butchering the transference theory.

I was going to pull for LSU but I think that smell I am a smelling is in fact a pot of Gold! Go DOMERS! :puke:

Stinks having to hate all of our SEC Rivals that badly but I hope LSU and Florida both get their arses handed to them! :cheer::au::cheer:

I was going to pull for LSU but I think that smell I am a smelling is in fact a pot of Gold! Go DOMERS! :puke:

Stinks having to hate all of our SEC Rivals that badly but I hope LSU and Florida both get their arses handed to them! :cheer::au::cheer:

I mean, if there was one team I hate more than LSU...it is ND

Seriously, what are the chances......

It's called roux.

made out of flour and ?.

Have fun getting your butt handed to you by the real corndogs of Nebraska.

Have fun realizing every day you wake up for the next 10 months or so that we beat you. LSU...3rd best in the West.

Guys what we have here is an LSU fan trying desperately to find his team a rival in the conference. Since they don't have one, he's desperate, so coming here to stir it up even after his team LOST is just his way of TRYING to get a rivalry started.... Keep trying Scott, but we have more important teams on our schedule to deal with.....go bother tulane fans... That's the closest thing you have to a rivalry...

Don't know about roses, but, I do detect a strong odor of nutria and corndogs. :big:

Archived