Can you smell the Roses??

LSUSCOTT

A corndog haiku

Hot dogs rolled in dough

Hor d'ovres for Loos-i-ana

I choke back vomit.

Not sure what that smell is, but it dang sure ain't roses buddy.

Nutria

DANG you beat me to it! I was gonna say "I can't smell anything but nutria."

:lsu: loses a game and still gets to play (and win)for the BCS National Championship.

Aubarn goes undefeated and is not even invited to play in the BCS Championship game.

:lsu: loses 2 games (1 to Aubarn) and is invited to a BCS bowl.

Aubarn loses 2 games, but beats :lsu: and goes to a lesser bowl game.

Isn't life great!!!!

But you see, we don't have to wine and cry to get our way into a game. We just take what's given to us and move on. And beat you AGAIN next year......and that will be SOOOOO worth it to sit back and watch you cry about something NEW again. It seems to happen every year!!!

:lsu: loses a game and still gets to play (and win)for the BCS National Championship.

Aubarn goes undefeated and is not even invited to play in the BCS Championship game.

Isn't life great!!!!

Now you can get a little more smoochie smoochie, California style...

But you see, we don't have to wine and cry to get our way into a game. We just take what's given to us and move on. And beat you AGAIN next year......and that will be SOOOOO worth it to sit back and watch you cry about something NEW again. It seems to happen every year!!!

Wasn't it just a few years ago that Tuberville was crying to get into the BCS championship game. How soon you forget.

:lsu: wins the BCS Championship and no one even recognizes them as the winner, Media only talks about USC as having won back to back National Championships...LSWho? :roflol:

:lsu: wins the BCS Championship and no one even recognizes them as the winner, Media only talks about USC as having won back to back National Championships...LSWho? :roflol:

Burn!

Burn!

And that's still more than Auburn EVER playing for the National Championship. Oh wait, that is unless you add the People's Championship! Until then, we'll enjoy LSU's Crystal Ball Trophy.

Isn't life great!!!!

Actually, what you said sux.

Let me take this opportunity to say that LSwho fans are not allowed to whine or moan about ANY bad call, bowl snub, anything, EVER AGAIN.

You lose to Florida at home 19-7 and get to play for the national title in your own home state.

You finish 3rd in the West Division, yet get a BCS game, again, in your own home state.

Actually, I'm curious...what was the devil's end of this deal exactly?

Lol! looks to me like what you thought you were smelling was roses, but in reality it was the "mystery fluid" on Burbon Street.

Hopefully you guys all know how e-bay works and can get you tickets to the Rose Bowl sold. That is unless, you purchased these tix and have them waiting at will-call. :roflol:

Lol! looks to me like what you thought you were smelling was roses, but in reality it was the "mystery fluid" on Burbon Street.

Hopefully you guys all know how e-bay works and can get you tickets to the Rose Bowl sold. That is unless, you purchased these tix and have them waiting at will-call. :roflol:

I didn't buy Rose Bowl tix. I bought Suagr Bowl tix a few months ago when they went on sale. Guess I'll get to see :lsu: after all.

I didn't buy Rose Bowl tix. I bought Suagr Bowl tix a few months ago when they went on sale. Guess I'll get to see :lsu: after all.

You're still a corndog.

You're still a corndog.

Have fun at the Cotton Bowl :moon:

Archived