You can't make this up...

GalensGhost

If I'd tried, I couldn't have made up something this utterly hilarious. From the Tuscaloosa News:

Colette Connell, one of the more exuberant fans at the airport, even had her own $aban cheer: “Praise the Lord, God is so good, Nick is now in the Bama hood."

Later that day, Connell was arrested for driving under the influence.

It's a real article...

Can't leave this quote out:

“We don’t have class -- not that that would have stopped us -- and we didn’t have anything else to do, so we came down," said UA senior Hunter Johnson. “We’re just glad we have something to be excited about, because in my four years here, we haven’t had much to be excited about."

If I'd tried, I couldn't have made up something this utterly hilarious. From the Tuscaloosa News:

Colette Connell, one of the more exuberant fans at the airport, even had her own $aban cheer: “Praise the Lord, God is so good, Nick is now in the Bama hood."

Later that day, Connell was arrested for driving under the influence.

It's a real article...

Wow, I thought you were joking. I'm so glad my parents raised me Auburn, I mean right.

559490t.jpg

But check out the link I posted two above this.

Sadly, she's probably so proud, that picture will be her Christmas cards next year

a DUI, according to the Birmingham News: Today:

Excited Fan Kisses $aban, Gets DUI

Thursday January 04, 2007 10:47am Posted By: Jeff Wya

Tuscaloosa - Speaking of fan excitement, a woman worked through the crowd to give the new coach a kiss on the cheek.

It turns out the woman's name is Alana Connell and shortly after, she was arrested for DUI.

Typical Bammer......

Well, she's not the ramp lady - I don't think.

However, she *is* this.

http://www.timesdaily.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...003/-1/TOPADS02

Yeah, I was wrong (in three threads) this woman is clearly younger than the Ramp Lady.

The bammers I watched the Sugar Bowl with at Buffalo Wild Wings last night told me repeatedly that it was.

559490t.jpg

I hate to say it, but other than her obvious lack of intelligence, she's not bad looking. Take off that dumb Bama jersey and comb her hair a little....

Don't be too hard on her, she was just following an old tradition of UAT.

As the Bear said, "Act like you have been there."

He was known to take a drink or two wasn't he? Not that there's anything wrong with that, but Bear had a chauffeur.

Shorty Price has "been there" too!

Kenny Stabler has "been there" too!

David Palmer has "been there" too!

John Parker Wilson has "been there" too!

Juwann Simpson has "been there" too!

Joe Namouth has "been there" too!

559490t.jpg

I hate to say it, but other than her obvious lack of intelligence, she's not bad looking. Take off that dumb Bama jersey and comb her hair a little....

... give her a pole to dance with. Wait, no, that was Destiny...

Archived