Does Cheney finish his term?

TexasTiger

Does Cheney finish his term?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Does Cheney finish his term?

• Yes
    • No

I'll never understand the Left's hatred for Cheney.

T.A. , you're simply falling for lawyer speak from a lawyer whose job is to get his client off. Simply because they say it, doesn't mean that's how it happened. The case has to be made by the prosecutor, and there's simply nothing there. This case should have never gone this far, and is likely to never see a court room. Hate to burst your bubble.

I'll never understand the Left's hatred for Cheney.

T.A. , you're simply falling for lawyer speak from a lawyer whose job is to get his client off. Simply because they say it, doesn't mean that's how it happened. The case has to be made by the prosecutor, and there's simply nothing there. This case should have never gone this far, and is likely to never see a court room. Hate to burst your bubble.

Why is it likely to never see a court room?

If they did wrong, then let the system work itself out. As for Cheney, taking him out would probably take as long as he would have left in office and the Dems shouldnt waste the time. Plame was nothing and her husband has been totally discreditied anyway. I truly can only see obsession in all of this.

Wilson went to Africa with his point to be made. He came back with the same view he went there with, discrediting the Bush administration. He should never have been chosen. Plame should never have pushed his name into it all. This is totally "Inside the Beltway" drama at worst and a political dirty trick that blew up in the faces of both sides.

How does this compare to what the Clinton mob did to Linda Tripp?

I don't see the comparison. The Clinton mob vilified Linda Tripp, and Monica. Where's the comparison? No one's said anything about Scooter Libby.

T.A., you thread asks if Cheney will serve out his 2nd term. I'll bet you he does. Barring any health problems. Cheney makes it unscathed.

Are you in ?

I don't see the comparison. The Clinton mob vilified Linda Tripp, and Monica. Where's the comparison? No one's said anything about Scooter Libby.

T.A., you thread asks if Cheney will serve out his 2nd term. I'll bet you he does. Barring any health problems. Cheney makes it unscathed.

Are you in ?

Well, it's not my thread, but, I'm not sure he makes it.

Why don't you think this will make it to trial?

I don't think Cheney will be impeached. I won't be shocked to see him resign for "health reasons". Bush needs something to shake things up. He could appoint Condi and make history.

Well, it's not my thread, but, I'm not sure he makes it.

Why don't you think this will make it to trial?

You're not sure he makes it ? Based on what ? It won't go to trial for the same reason the Duke rape scandal never made it. There's nothing to the story.

It won't go to trial for the same reason the Duke rape scandal never made it. There's nothing to the story.

AURaptor proves, once again, that FoxNews viewers are the least informed.

It won't go to trial for the same reason the Duke rape scandal never made it. There's nothing to the story.

Pssssst... I RARELY watch FoxNews. But thanks for playing.

Pssssst... I RARELY watch FoxNews. But thanks for playing.

Libby trial began 10 days ago.

Exactly!

Ah, a CNN viewer misses it again. Linda Tripp told the truth and was vilified by the so called mainstream press, persecuted by Clinton insiders and generally trashed by you left wingers.

Joe Wilson went to Africa, came back and lied in an opinion piece in the NY Times. Someone asked why a hack like Wilson was sent and lo and behold an anti-Bush CIA employee, not undercover, was revealed to have arranged for her loser husband to make this trip.

A high ranking Dept of State employee revealed the link to a reporter. This was known by the special investigator but proceeded to build a secondary case on a White House employee just because he worked for the Vice-President. No crime was ever committed.

The comparison to Linda Tripp is that the left wing media can overlook and even defend deliberate witness tampering and smear by the Clintons but will condone prosecutorial misconduct and particitpate in smearing a Republican.

One again CNN viewers are the most ill informed viewers in television.

Archived