I am starting to feel sorry for LSU fans tonight.

DKW 86

Saban takes two ex-LSU stars to recruit in Loisiana with him.

The LSU fans are not amused. How low do you have to be to turn on the team you played on, the guys you played with, and the university you graduated from?

Man, Saban is sick with the low down stuff.

David - don't feel too sorry for them - they're still LSU fans!

I don't know if that link has an article attached to it, but if so, can you post it here? I'm blocked from visiting that site here at work. If it's just a bunch of posts on their site, don't worry about it, I'll try to remember to look at it tonight at home. Thanks.

I'm not worried, Saban built a fence around the dstate before he left LSU and its still firm there today. While I'm not sure why he's trying to hit La. so hard, he's seems to be planning to recruit in La. and inly La. :roflol:

Saban was destined for bama.

Maybe his plan is to get Miles fired and go back to LSU. It's where his "heart" is. Unless he lied.

And i've heard J. Jones is very intrested in setting up a meeting with Miles. Why I have no idea.

Has Slick Nick signed his contract yet? Oh that's right, it doesn't matter cause there's no buyout in it.

Saban was destined for bama.

Maybe his plan is to get Miles fired and go back to LSU. It's where his "heart" is. Unless he lied.

Well then, we can throw that hypothesis out the window.

We all know there's no way he lied.

what i find interesting is, if this were happening to :ua: , there would be :roflol::roflol::roflol: all over this thread.

Of course. We wish all manner of embarrassment, bad luck and plagues on you. A pox upon your house!

But that said, it's still wrong. If a couple of Auburn players started helping a former coach of ours recruit for a division rival, I'd be hella pissed.

what i find interesting is, if this had happened but it were happening to :ua: , there would be :roflol::roflol::roflol: all over this thread.

No guy, we at AU learned our lesson, that is something most wearing crimson just cant seem to do.

When you go to a meeting with AU officials, you will hear how to not recruit a recruit. You will hear how to contact an asst coach, etc. You will hear that we must be constantly vigilant to not draw undue attention and provoke other schools to want to turn you in. That all seems to fall on deaf ears in Tuscaloosa. Did you know that CTT proactively does not seek to take bama on one on one and create opportunities for problems. We do. We recruit well and away from Bama.

For what it is worth, Saban has already broken an NCAA minor bylaw. He contacted a player that was already enrolled at UT. That is an infraction already. He better watch his step. The days when bama could walk over the rest of the SEC are long gone. We have learned to fight back, ala Tenn and Means.

You remember Means? Remember who else was involved with his illegal recruitment? It was a certain coach from Michigan State. Remember him? Remember Jamarcus Russell? We were recruiting him and so was Fran later on. We were hot after him. Then rumors started to fly with about two weeks to go that his dad was shopping him ala Means. CTT dropped all contact and withdrew the schollie offer. So did Fran. Guess who signed him? That same coach from Mich. State, only now at LSU, only now at Alabama.

what i find interesting is, if this were happening to :ua: , there would be :roflol::roflol::roflol: all over this thread.

Of course. We wish all manner of embarrassment, bad luck and plagues on you. A pox upon your house!

But that said, it's still wrong. If a couple of Auburn players started helping a former coach of ours recruit for a division rival, I'd be hella pissed.

recruiting is an ugly game. i don't really get too upset about it, because these kids are doing what they think will better their career. even if we had any 4 stars pulled away by another school, then thats the kids decision and if they think that is whats in their best interest, then so be it.

recruiting is an ugly game. i don't really get too upset about it, because these kids are doing what they think will better their career. even if we had any 4 stars pulled away by another school, then thats the kids decision and if they think that is whats in their best interest, then so be it.

I don't get upset at the recruit, but if two former Auburn players were recruiting against us, they are dead to me. Don't say "War Eagle", don't wear Auburn apparel, don't say "Auburn University" when being introduced on Monday Night Football, don't come to our games...you are disowned.

It would be one thing if the coach were out there recruiting for Washington or Boise State. But help one of my division rivals take a recruit from us? Oh, hell no.

I don't get upset at the recruit, but if two former Auburn players were recruiting against us, they are dead to me. Don't say "War Eagle", don't wear Auburn apparel, don't say "Auburn University" when being introduced on Monday Night Football, don't come to our games...you are disowned.

It would be one thing if the coach were out there recruiting for Washington or Boise State. But help one of my division rivals take a recruit from us? Oh, hell no.

fair enough.....

Anyone want to bet on how long before Alabama goes on probation again? :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

It ain't the 70s anymore son! Alabama can't get away with all this cheating forever. Saban has been the coach there how long? And he is already pulling crap like this? :roflol::roflol::roflol:

He might be confident and arrogant. But apparently he is an idiot too.

I mean, if they are pissed now...heaven forbid if he actually beats Tennessee or LSU this year. Then the crap will really hit the fan.

How is it wrong? Would I do it, no. But that's a personal choice... one that I think doesn't have a "right" and "wrong" to it.

I'm sure Tracy Rocker was leaping for joy when Ziemba committed to you guys.

How is it wrong? Would I do it, no. But that's a personal choice... one that I think doesn't have a "right" and "wrong" to it.

Truth be known, if you really went back over the years and watched just how many 5 star "cant miss" recruits ended up at the drive thru you would be shocked. Recruiting is hit and miss a lot of the time. IN GENERAL, a better recruting class will bear out, but it usually the 3 star kids that turn the training/coaching corner that really do the day to day work.

Truth be known, if you really went back over the years and watched just how many 5 star "cant miss" recruits ended up at the drive thru you would be shocked. Recruiting is hit and miss a lot of the time. IN GENERAL, a better recruting class will bear out, but it usually the 3 star kids that turn the training/coaching corner that really do the day to day work.

I remember a can't miss 5 star, DL from Memphis, TN., who didn't make much of an on field splash for Bama.

<_<

I remember a can't miss 5 star, DL from Memphis, TN., who didn't make much of an on field splash for Bama.

<_<

"On field", no. But the off field explosion was, dare I say it, priceless! I'm looking forward to more of that kind of Bama entertainment real soon! It's time to get the "SP" back in SPUAT!

The state lines of Louisiana are far from blocked.

Maybe LSU will dominate in-state but unless LSU wins the SEC next year, I expect Ole Miss/Bama/Texas and others to edge further in

Archived