Luther Davis is in the Bama fold!

BAMMERPERRY

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's not the Barefoot Contessa is it? Or does she come on after her? I admit it. My wife and I watch a good bit of the Food Channel at certain times. She loves Paula Dean and I long for...uuhh like Rachel Ray.

Apparently I need to start watching the Food Network!

You motor boatin son of a %)@*!

I mean I been high on Kelli Ripa for a long time due to her working a couple of jobs and keeping her man at home in the lifestyle he deserves to be in, but I am not sure she can cook.

That's not the Barefoot Contessa is it? Or does she come on after her? I admit it. My wife and I watch a good bit of the Food Channel at certain times. She loves Paula Dean and I long for...uuhh like Rachel Ray.

Barefoot Contessa is Ina Garten. And she's not a hot chick at all.

And she has more gay guy friends than BamaPerry has brain cells.

And she has more gay guy friends than BamaPerry has brain cells.

Well, that could mean that she only has one B)

We got about an inch or so of snow today. And in true Southern fashion, all the schools are closed.

We got cold rain and the schools closed until lunch.

We got some clouds and 57 degrees.

Back to the topic of this thread, please!! Hijacking is frowned upon.

You guys can have your Food Network ladies. I prefer Elisabeth from The View. She's married to some Hasselbeck guy or something. He is or was a fifth string quarterback.

elizabeth_hasselbeck-rack_03.jpg

We got some clouds and 57 degrees.

Back to the topic of this thread, please!! Hijacking is frowned upon.

You guys can have your Food Network ladies. I prefer Elisabeth from The View. She's married to some Hasselbeck guy or something. He is or was a fifth string quarterback.

elizabeth_hasselbeck-rack_03.jpg

Okay, I'm officially a fan of The View. When does it come on?

Wait isn't Rosie O'dummy on there?

Really? I hadn't noticed. When the camera pans away from Elisabeth I'm vaguely aware of some hippo that prances around the screen, but I thought it was just some zoo act or something.

hasselbeck.jpg

This is Elisabeth. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

54104.jpg

This is the whole cast. Elisabeth :kiss3: , the annoying hippo act and the hippo's handlers I guess.

Here's another example.

54087.jpg

Left to right I see:

The hippo act, one of the hippo handlers, some goob, another hippo handler and... there at the end...

Elisabeth. :hearts: She's wearing boots.

Archived