Who would you like to see

AFTiger

Me and Tiger Al!

Tiger Al is supporting Howard Dean; TT you will have to find another running mate, I nominate Bottomfeeder...

I'll sweeten the pot and let Al top the ticket. He's probably got broader appeal anyway. I'll be his attack-dog VP.

What, nobody wants to nominate the lion of the Democrats?

TED KENNEDY

The right wing whacko fantasy. :rolleyes:

Ted Kennedy is a right wing wacko?????

TED KENNEDY

Actually, I think it's a sign of progress for TT. He's finally acknowledging that a scion of the left is utterly unelectable.

TED KENNEDY

Actually, I think it's a sign of progress for TT. He's finally acknowledging that a scion of the left is utterly unelectable.

Finally acknowledging? As opposed to when? The only people who ever bring Ted up are you guys. Y'all are obsessed with him.

TED KENNEDY

Finally acknowledging? As opposed to when? The only people who ever bring Ted up are you guys. Y'all are obsessed with him.

Is he not a very visible and high profile spokesman for the dems?

TED KENNEDY

Is he not a very visible and high profile spokesman for the dems?

Well, he's a senator so he has no trouble finding a microphone. He a spokesman for the people of MA that elect him. He's never been the Dem nominee for President and he's never been the party leader in the Senate. But you guys seem to think that he and Barbara Streisand run the party. I just don't know any Dems who hang on either's every word. In fact, I probably wouldn't hear much about either if the Right Wing Whackos didn't give them so much attention.

Come to think of it, I would make a president than any of those buffoons. Somebody nominate me, please.

You'd make a better Republican nominee than the likely suspects. That's a qualified, endorsement, however. B)

Archived