There is new sheriff in town!!

Legionfield

As the Who once said, "Meet the new boss, the same as the old boss!" Well, now things have cleared up in the western division. We are back where we should be.......on top. Roll Tide!!! :poke:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt you will stay there for long, the streak of opposing teams collapsing in the final minutes should end.

Knew you wouldn't stay there for long. Have fun in the NIT.

Have fun getting assjacked again on the road by 20+ points.

Like we did in Baton Rouge. Those days are gone. Talent always rises to the top. :poke: Just playing, don't be so sensitive. We have to listen to your crap, so we have a right to be happy. Roll Tide.

Like we did in Baton Rouge. Those days are gone. Talent always rises to the top. :poke: Just playing, don't be so sensitive. We have to listen to your crap, so we have a right to be happy. Roll Tide.

Sorry, you're not allowed any happiness until/unless you atone for that bare-ass beatdown we dispensed on earlier this season. Half game up in the standings smack, when you've played one less game and we hammered you is weak sauce.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Not to mention that the team you just beat at home was one we beat on the road earlier this week.

And, according to BG, SEC East wins don't really count anyway.

Sorry, you're not allowed any happiness until/unless you atone for that bare-ass beatdown we dispensed on earlier this season. Half game up in the standings smack, when you've played one less game and we hammered you is weak sauce.

If we would have played in Tuscaloosa, we would have done the same to you. It is just SEC basketball...up until this last week. B) Your time is coming.......Feb. 24th at 4:00pm. Heck, you might win. A blind pig finds a nut every once in a while. You broke what, an eight game losing streak to us? Just having some fun. :thumbsup:

If we would have played in Tuscaloosa, we would have done the same to you. It is just SEC basketball...up until this last week. B) Your time is coming.......Feb. 24th at 4:00pm. Heck, you might win. A blind pig finds a nut every once in a while. You broke what, an eight game losing streak to us? Just having some fun. :thumbsup:

If, if, if. We're coming to T'town so you better tighten up the Nikes.

Until you do something about the pimp slapping we gave you, your smack is a hair's width above pathetic.

And we're having fun too. Get your big girl panties on.

Until you do something about the pimp slapping we gave you, your smack is a hair's width above pathetic.

How far did you go in the tourney last year?....oh wait, never mind :poke: When was the last time Auburn went dancing??

Guest Tigrinum Major

How far are you going to go in this one?

2003. Sweet Sixteen. Beaten by Syracuse late. The Orangemen won the title.

How far are you going to go in this one?

If we play, I would say pretty deep. Sometimes we just show up and think we can win. If we actually play ball, we can be a very dangerous team. People forget that Ron Steele is not 100%.

How far did you go in the tourney last year?....oh wait, never mind :poke: When was the last time Auburn went dancing??

Don't forget to work something in about a pine box.

Guest Tigrinum Major

If my aunt had some balls, she'd be my uncle, too.

I want a prediction. What seed will you get and how far will you go?

If my aunt had some balls, she'd be my uncle, too.

I want a prediction. What seed will you get and how far will you go?

It's hard to predict. We are too up and down. We have the talent to go very deep. It depends on matchups, as is always the case in the NCAA tourney. Hey, I hope ya'll make the tourney too. ;)

Congrats to Alabama! 4-4 is a great record.

Here's the thing: aside from a couple of embarrasing loses (including today <_< ). I have been very impressed with Lebo and :au: . Legion, can you say the same about Gottfried and Alabama?

Congrats to Alabama! 4-4 is a great record.

Here's the thing: aside from a couple of embarrasing loses (including today <_< ). I have been very impressed with Lebo and :au: . Legion, can you say the same about Gottfried and Alabama?

I could in Gottfried's 3rd and 4th year. Here is the thing. Gottfried was the one who created expectations at Alabama. The program was in shambles when he got the job. David Hobbs was the Mike Dubose of the basketball program. Gottfried had to rebuild it.I believe 17-5 is a pretty good record. They have had a tough year with injuries and off the court tragedies. Gottfried refuses to make excuses. So, yes I am impressed with Gottfried. He was the one who created the expectations. Hopefully, Lebo will do the same for you. Sorry if I got a little excited. :cheer:

Alabama has the talent to go deep in the dance but I doubt it. Alabama under Mark is terrible away from Coleman and since the Tide will have to travel for the Tourney then they are looking at an early exit. Steele is quickly turning into the Ken Darby on the team, "if he is 100%, then Bama will be unstoppable". I wasn't being sensitive, just predicting the future. The LSU game was a fluke compared to the other SEC road games Bama has played so far, the Bayou Bungals just played like crap the last 3 minutes of the game.

We dance every time we beat you in football (5 in a row) and when we beat you at BEMC by more than 20. We are so young, our time will come. Also we went dancing about 4 years ago (Cliff Ellis)

Guest Tigrinum Major

Here is the thing. Gottfried was the one who created expectations at Alabama. ... So, yes I am impressed with Gottfried. He was the one who created the expectations.

Wimp Sanderson, anyone?

Here is the thing. Gottfried was the one who created expectations at Alabama. ... So, yes I am impressed with Gottfried. He was the one who created the expectations.

Wimp Sanderson, anyone?

No he was the one who created expectations of lawsuits from secretaries.

Archived