There is new sheriff in town!!

Legionfield

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have fun getting assjacked again on the road by 20+ points.

Like we did in Baton Rouge. Those days are gone. Talent always rises to the top. :poke: Just playing, don't be so sensitive. We have to listen to your crap, so we have a right to be happy. Roll Tide.

Sorry, you're not allowed any happiness until/unless you atone for that bare-ass beatdown we dispensed on earlier this season. Half game up in the standings smack, when you've played one less game and we hammered you is weak sauce.

If we would have played in Tuscaloosa, we would have done the same to you. It is just SEC basketball...up until this last week. B) Your time is coming.......Feb. 24th at 4:00pm. Heck, you might win. A blind pig finds a nut every once in a while. You broke what, an eight game losing streak to us? Just having some fun. :thumbsup:

If, if, if. We're coming to T'town so you better tighten up the Nikes.

Until you do something about the pimp slapping we gave you, your smack is a hair's width above pathetic.

And we're having fun too. Get your big girl panties on.

How far did you go in the tourney last year?....oh wait, never mind :poke: When was the last time Auburn went dancing??

We dance every time we beat you in football (5 in a row) and when we beat you at BEMC by more than 20. We are so young, our time will come. Also we went dancing about 4 years ago (Cliff Ellis)

So how what was that one dance you did when you won a NC. I think it must have been the sock hop since it was in the 50's right? Here I found it. :cheer:

Beat Down Coming for you Tigers, and order will be restored back to the Universe as God intended it. :P

Like we did in Baton Rouge. Those days are gone. Talent always rises to the top. :poke: Just playing, don't be so sensitive. We have to listen to your crap, so we have a right to be happy. Roll Tide.

Sorry, you're not allowed any happiness until/unless you atone for that bare-ass beatdown we dispensed on earlier this season. Half game up in the standings smack, when you've played one less game and we hammered you is weak sauce.

If we would have played in Tuscaloosa, we would have done the same to you. It is just SEC basketball...up until this last week. B) Your time is coming.......Feb. 24th at 4:00pm. Heck, you might win. A blind pig finds a nut every once in a while. You broke what, an eight game losing streak to us? Just having some fun. :thumbsup:

Until you do something about the pimp slapping we gave you, your smack is a hair's width above pathetic.

How far did you go in the tourney last year?....oh wait, never mind :poke: When was the last time Auburn went dancing??

We dance every time we beat you in football (5 in a row) and when we beat you at BEMC by more than 20. We are so young, our time will come. Also we went dancing about 4 years ago (Cliff Ellis)

So how what was that one dance you did when you won a NC. I think it must have been the sock hop since it was in the 50's right? Here I found it. :cheer:

Beat Down Coming for you Tigers, and order will be restored back to the Universe as God intended it. :P

And the BHAR will rise again........ :poke:

And the BHAR will rise again........ :poke:

Wow, the picture in your sig looks like pass interference. Or was that the "LSU" rule? :poke:

Well if you were so smart youd figure out that the ball in the picture is leaving the receiver, not coming to him. If your crappy receiver could catch then we wounldnt even have that nice picture to make our sig.

But lets keep the discussion to basketball. We all know how badly weve owned you in football lately. Personally I dont care if you dance and we dont after we get 2 wins over you.

Well if you were so smart youd figure out that the ball in the picture is leaving the receiver, not coming to him. If your crappy receiver could catch then we wounldnt even have that nice picture to make our sig.

But lets keep the discussion to basketball. We all know how badly weve owned you in football lately. Personally I dont care if you dance and we dont after we get 2 wins over you.

FAT chance......and it doesn't look like it is leaving the receiver to me. It looks like it hasn't gotten to him yet.

FAT chance......and it doesn't look like it is leaving the receiver to me. It looks like it hasn't gotten to him yet.

Awww. That's because you're slow.

As an aside...

Did anyone else notice the two pics in Legion's posts...the avatar and the signature?

Both look gameday at Legion Field in the 4th quarter...EMPTY!

carry on...

As an aside...

Did anyone else notice the two pics in Legion's posts...the avatar and the signature?

Both look gameday at Legion FieldTuberville-Denny stadium in the 4th quarter...EMPTY!

carry on...

fixed that for you.... :big:

The sheriff has lost two straight and is trailing Ole Myth, tied with Moo Stank for 2nd, and is only leading AU by a game... oh snap!

The sheriff has lost two straight and is trailing Ole Myth, tied with Moo Stank for 2nd, and is only leading AU by a game... oh snap!

Oh what a win over Kentucky will do for one's outlook.

Still in first place. We may not win the west, but all I care about is winning 2 out of the last 4. And that is looking pretty good right now.

...and as sad as this is, splitting the last 4 might be enough to win the division.

It's just amusing to me that 2 of Ole Miss, MSU and Alabama are going to get a bye in the conference tournament...no one in the SEC West deserves one because the entire division is craptacularly bad.

Whoo hoo, Alabama punched their ticket for a first round exit in the NCAA tourney!

Yeah we suck. This will be the 6th year in a row we make the dance. Don't forget, we beat Marquette last year in the first round. And we were an 8 seed when we made our elite 8 run.

Whoo hoo, Alabama punched their ticket for a first round exit in the NCAA tourney!

Yeah we suck. This will be the 6th year in a row we make the dance. Don't forget, we beat Marquette last year in the first round. And we were an 8 seed when we made our elite 8 run.

That is nice, good for Alabama but that doesn't help this years team. Do you think Alabama can make a run in the tourney with their atrocious road record and spotty play at times during the season? This years NCAA Tournament is not going to be a cakewalk in any bracket, there is not one uber dominant team and there a multiple quality teams that could make a run.

Oh what a win over Kentucky will do for one's outlook.

Still in first place. We may not win the west, but all I care about is winning 2 out of the last 4. And that is looking pretty good right now.

STill in first place?? For uat to STILL be in first place would mean they were never out of first place. Which they were not but a week ago.... Interesting how you brag about first place now, yet when Auburn was on top in the West, you were saying it didn't matter. I said in that thread a few weeks ago that when/if uat were ever in first place, you'd be among the first to brag about it, and here you are, honking the bama bobo. See, to you its important only when uat holds the position...if anybody else holds it, it doesn't really matter.."It's still early in the season", or whatever excuse you can come up with.

STill in first place?? For uat to STILL be in first place would mean they were never out of first place. Which they were not but a week ago.... Interesting how you brag about first place now, yet when Auburn was on top in the West, you were saying it didn't matter. I said in that thread a few weeks ago that when/if uat were ever in first place, you'd be among the first to brag about it, and here you are, honking the bama bobo. See, to you its important only when uat holds the position...if anybody else holds it, it doesn't really matter.."It's still early in the season", or whatever excuse you can come up with.

I am not bragging about being in first place. I already said in this thread that I don't think we will win the west. But I do think being in first place with 4 games left is a little different from being in first place with 10 games left. Not that it matters. I don't care about winning the west this year. I care about us finishing with two wins out of our last 4 games. That would make us a lock for an 8-9 seed. The way we are playing now, I like our chances in a first round 8/9 matchup.

Yes, you do have a right to be happy and congratulations for beating Kentucky. But, why do you have to be such a jerk about it?

I am not bragging about being in first place.

Of course you are. You can spin that however you want. If you weren't bragging about being in first place you would have never said "Still in first place" to begin with.

I already said in this thread that I don't think we will win the west. But I do think being in first place with 4 games left is a little different from being in first place with 10 games left. Not that it matters. I don't care about winning the west this year. I care about us finishing with two wins out of our last 4 games.

Come on BG, thats just a joke. No fan of any team anywhere in the country would be happy winning only half of their remaining games, regardless of how many they have left.

That would make us a lock for an 8-9 seed. The way we are playing now, I like our chances in a first round 8/9 matchup.

and a first round exit as well...

I am not bragging about being in first place.

Of course you are. You can spin that however you want. If you weren't bragging about being in first place you would have never said "Still in first place" to begin with.

I already said in this thread that I don't think we will win the west. But I do think being in first place with 4 games left is a little different from being in first place with 10 games left. Not that it matters. I don't care about winning the west this year. I care about us finishing with two wins out of our last 4 games.

Come on BG, thats just a joke. No fan of any team anywhere in the country would be happy winning only half of their remaining games, regardless of how many they have left.

That would make us a lock for an 8-9 seed. The way we are playing now, I like our chances in a first round 8/9 matchup.

and a first round exit as well...

Glad to see someone else thinks that Bama is looking at a first round bye bye.

You don't think AU fans would have been happy with an 8-8 SEC season? If you say they wouldn't have...you will be the first person I've called a liar on this board.

You don't think AU fans would have been happy with an 8-8 SEC season? If you say they wouldn't have...you will be the first person I've called a liar on this board.

Personally, NO, I'm never happy with .500. I want to win them all, just like EVERY fan of EVERY school in the country. Tell me, at the start of the season, would you have been happy with uat finishing 8-8 in the conference?? NO, and if you say yes, you are the liar.

Difference is, we know we are rebuilding. Lebo had to totally start over. We have a team with NO SENIORS and are slowly rebuilding the program.

What is your excuse today as to why uat is at .500 in SEC play?? Gottfrieds been there long enough, but here you sit at .500. There is no way you can honestly say you're happy with uat performance this season....and again, if you do, you are the iiar... uat was ranked #5 when they got hammered by Notre Dame, now they are ranked #25 in one poll and unranked in the other.

Personally, NO, I'm never happy with .500. I want to win them all, just like EVERY fan of EVERY school in the country. Tell me, at the start of the season, would you have been happy with uat finishing 8-8 in the conference?? NO, and if you say yes, you are the liar.

Difference is, we know we are rebuilding. Lebo had to totally start over. We have a team with NO SENIORS and are slowly rebuilding the program.

What is your excuse today as to why uat is at .500 in SEC play?? Gottfrieds been there long enough, but here you sit at .500. There is no way you can honestly say you're happy with uat performance this season....and again, if you do, you are the iiar... uat was ranked #5 when they got hammered by Notre Dame, now they are ranked #25 in one poll and unranked in the other.

The reason we were ranked so high is that we had the best PG in the country. And he's been playing at 50% all year. Now that he's coming back around, we are looking much much better.

I'll take 8-8 in the conference, 2 wins over LSU, a win over UK, an near win on the road against UF...and yes...ANOTHER NCAA tourney appearance.

At the beginning of the season, I wouldn't have planned on 8-8 in the SEC season. But our pre SEC season went very well. I thought at the beginning of the year we would be about a 3-4 seed. We are probably going to be about an 8 seed. A little bit of a slide, sure. But either way, ill be partying it up in whatever city our first round game is.

Glad to see someone else thinks that Bama is looking at a first round bye bye.

You guys were dead wrong last year...you can be wrong again.

Archived