There is new sheriff in town!!

Legionfield

how is it that bama fans want to compare performance against common opponents w/ auburn fans in order to suggest their team is better than auburn's when the head-to-head matchup went decidedly AUBURN.

at best, bama can hope for a split with auburn during the regular season...yet, because they beat kentucky and auburn didn't, they yap.

but wait. i remember...BS blamed the officials for the 24 point drubbing by auburn. i forgot.

nevermind.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how is it that bama fans want to compare performance against common opponents w/ auburn fans in order to suggest their team is better than auburn's when the head-to-head matchup went decidedly AUBURN.

at best, bama can hope for a split with auburn during the regular season...yet, because they beat kentucky and auburn didn't, they yap.

but wait. i remember...BS blamed the officials for the 24 point drubbing by auburn. i forgot.

nevermind.

Wow...ANOTHER person on this board who chooses to ignore everything I say and put words in my mouth. That's nothing new.

Guest Tigrinum Major

nevermind.

Wow...ANOTHER person on this board who chooses to ignore everything I say and put words in my mouth. That's nothing new.

It's the great Auburn pasttime.

Tell me this, to what do you attribute the apparent lack of effort that was on display last night? I mean, I understand Davidson and Steele, but there is no excuse for the other starter. Where has Gee disappeared to? How is Hendrix a world beater one night and MIA the next?

There was no shame in that loss last night, until you look at 27 turnovers and question how they were even in the game.

It's the great Auburn pasttime.

Tell me this, to what do you attribute the apparent lack of effort that was on display last night? I mean, I understand Davidson and Steele, but there is no excuse for the other starter. Where has Gee disappeared to? How is Hendrix a world beater one night and MIA the next?

There was no shame in that loss last night, until you look at 27 turnovers and question how they were even in the game.

I don't know what was up with our starters. Gee can't operate in a high post offense because he has no jumpshot. Teams have stopped his backdoor cut and alley oops coming from set formations. He's only effective now on a fast break or when he gets a steal.

I was really impressed with our bench last night...but sometimes it seems like our starters have given up.

Guest Tigrinum Major

The two players that I never thought would contribute this year (in fact, I expected both to be redshirted) were Jemison and Tubbs. They have turned out to be players that probably should have gotten more minutes early in the season.

Your starters look like they are mailing it in and waiting for the tourney. That is a recipe for disaster.

However, you are undefeated at home and that counts for something. I hope that trend comes to an end Saturday.

nevermind.

Common opponents?

Like Arkansas?

The two players that I never thought would contribute this year (in fact, I expected both to be redshirted) were Jemison and Tubbs. They have turned out to be players that probably should have gotten more minutes early in the season.

Your starters look like they are mailing it in and waiting for the tourney. That is a recipe for disaster.

However, you are undefeated at home and that counts for something. I hope that trend comes to an end Saturday.

They lost to Arkansas at home... :)

i started watching the game when i got home from revival last night, and bama was down by 7-8 points (12 minutes to go or so...), and at that point, i think the announcer stated that alabama was playing all subs and no starters. i thought right away that CMG must be pretty ticked off at how some things were going...

and yes, BS, i remember the thread on officiating you started after the AU/UA game...sometimes you're too easy.

and yes, BS, i remember the thread on officiating you started after the AU/UA game...sometimes you're too easy.

You obviously didn't read it either.

This was posted by me...about 17 times in that thread:

Again, Im not saying thats why we lost. We lost because our defense and overall energy were pi$$ poor.

Again, Im not saying thats why we lost. We lost because our defense and overall energy were pi$$ poor.

But if "Auburn fans can never complain about refs again" doesn't insinuate that the refs influenced the game, I don't know what does.

Like I was saying last week, it must suck for the sheriff that he's trailing Ole Miss and MSU especially since he was supposed to handily dominate the SEC West this season.

BG, I don't see where a win over UK counts much this year. They are fastly approaching 10 losses and a win at home is expected against them. I was watching UNC play BC the other night and one of the announcers was listing quality wins for UNC and when he came across UK his partner laughed and something about Tubby Smith is having another rough year. UK is down, and that's apparent just by looking at their team.

Not to mention the Gators beat AU 91-66 at the ugliest village of the lame. It's no use Crimson. In their world, Alabama is terrible, Bear is a cheater, our championships are fake. It must be nice in those padded rooms. :poke:

Anyone who can't acknowledge that some of those championships are bogus is off their rocker. Even Mr. Bobo Honker himself, Finebum, agrees that some of them are ridiculous and would never hold water outside of west vance. I'll tell ya what, I'm gonna find a geologist and get him to name us national champions. Sound crazy? well one of Alabama's 12 is just that, so blow it out your :ua: ss, I'm not going to be insulted by someone who worships a dead football coach, claims bogus titles AND THEN BRAGS ABOUT THEM, and thinks that he's superior because of it.

I wish I had more hands, so I could give that post 4 thumbs down.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Especially someone who titles a thread "There is new sheriff in town!!, Bama is back!!!" and then says:

Well, now things have cleared up in the western division. We are back where we should be.......on top. Roll Tide!!!

Rather lame braggadocio, even for a Bammer, just because you guys hired a coach. Even before he has coached a game at UaT.

But the Bama delusional arrogance bubbled to the top, "We are back where we should be.......on top." It's really sad.

I was referring to basketball, doofus...... :poke:

Hey doofus that sheriff got shot tonight didn't he? Someone, anyone refresh me what was the score of the UaT vs. Tennessee basketball game??

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

That's better. At least you got the correct sport. We got beat, but there were some positives. I hope we make the tourney, because anything can happen in March.

yes, BS, i read the thread, hence my 'too easy' comment. i meant you're too easy to get a rise out of these days.

must be the lack of bama victories over auburn.

how long you been hanging around these boards, BS? has bama ever beaten auburn since you started gracing us w/ your presence?

weren't you a sophomore or so the last time bama won a game? were you in school when this latest round of cheating started?

Who shot the sheriff?

AUBURN, that's who!!

AUBURN 86

BAMA 77

WAR EAGLE!!!

Empty seats all over Coleman Coliseum, before the game was over!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

AUBURN SWEEPS THE TIDE IN 2007!!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!

Half time and the sheriff has been punched in the eye.

Yep, we suck. Could I have my crow "well-done"? B)

Congratulations Auburn!! You killed the sheriff! :blink: I will be eating crow for weeks. The Tigers did an amazing job tonight. Good luck the rest of the way!

AUBURN SWEEPS THE TIDE IN 2007!!!!

lets be fair, Mike. They did win in gymnastics.

of course, they're a gymnastics school, so they should win in that sport.

We did? Woohoo. We still have baseball, too..... B)

Order up!

plateofcrow.jpg

Order up!

plateofcrow.jpg

Oh well, that doesn't look so bad..... :puke:

Guest Tigrinum Major

I find it rather appropriate that you try a lame Larry the Cable Guy joke in your sig. He's half fake also.

Archived