WR Tolliver to LSU

LSUSCOTT

Man you guys land some stud receivers. What's your trick?

Unlimited Corndogs.

:poke: Sorry, couldn't pass up the opportunity. Congrats on a big pick up. And look forward to meeting you next season.

Man you guys land some stud receivers. What's your trick?

Unlimited Corndogs.

:poke: Sorry, couldn't pass up the opportunity. Congrats on a big pick up. And look forward to meeting you next season.

Let's not let the secret get out

Were not done yet. :big:

1 down, 2 more studs to go.

Bbbbbbut I thought Saban was the only reason LSU got the good recruits?

Nah.

All he did was turn their teh suck program into one of the nation's best.

Nah.

All he did was turn their teh ?? suck program into one of the nation's best.

Yea......with Dinardo's players. Give me a break, he's had ONE season that didn't lose more than three games and every Tornado Magnet wants crown him King. Wasn't his record at Michigan State 34 - 27, or something like that? LSU recruits itself, no matter who's at the helm.

Nah.

Yea......with Dinardo's players. Give me a break, he's had ONE season that didn't lose more than three games and every Tornado Magnet wants crown him King. Wasn't his record at Michigan State 34 - 27, or something like that? LSU recruits itself, no matter who's at the helm.

"Teh" is an internet term. Thanks for your overwhelming knowledge on spelling, though. I don't know where I would be without it.

With DiNardo's players? Well, kinda. What did you want him to do? Throw all of 'em off and start completely over? DiNardo went 7-15 in his final two seasons with "his players." And sans a few years here in there, LSU has alwyas been a mediocre program. Ole Miss with rowdier fans and a better atmosphere, essentially.

Before Saban got to LSU, they hadn't beaten us in their own house in 31 years. 31 freaking years. They also hadn't won an SEC title since 1988 and had never appeared in the league's championship game. No Sugar Bowl since 1986 and had lost to Ole Miss three years in a row. Yeah, he didn't do much. Ahhh, I'm forgetting the 2003 national championship...

He went 35-24 (you shorted him a few) at Mich State. Okay? They are the equivalent of traditional LSU. Except, they have a rival. One of the best, in fact. Not only do they have to compete (or try to) with Michigan, they were also on probation when CNS got there. Going 35-24 at a mid-tier program, while on probation, and beating Ohio State, Notre Dame, Penn State, and Michigan in the same year for the first (and only) time in school history ain't so bad... Give the guy a break or quit worrying about him one.

:homer: could recruit for LSU and we'd haul in top 25 classes all year. Saban laid the foundation, but Miles is taking the recruiting to another level. Saban would pull a nice coup every now and then, but Miles bringing in Ricky Jean Francois, Joe Barksdale, Sidell Corley, Jordan Hammond, etc. all out of state is not something we were used to seeing out of Saban.

I love all this LSU v/s Bama talk. Pulling for the Tigahs will be easier than ever on that November day each year.

Corndogs or not, 2008 in Tiger Stadium should be fun to watch and listen too.

I love all this LSU v/s Bama talk. Pulling for the Tigahs will be easier than ever on that November day each year.

I don't think Alabama will be able to field a team against LSU's talent for a few years.

I don't think Alabama will be able to field a team against LSU's talent for a few years.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Don't tell them that! They gonna win the National Title next season. B)

Nah.

"Teh" is an internet term. Thanks for your overwhelming knowledge on spelling, though. I don't know where I would be without it.

With DiNardo's players? Well, kinda. What did you want him to do? Throw all of 'em off and start completely over? DiNardo went 7-15 in his final two seasons with "his players." And sans a few years here in there, LSU has alwyas been a mediocre program. Ole Miss with rowdier fans and a better atmosphere, essentially.

Before Saban got to LSU, they hadn't beaten us in their own house in 31 years. 31 freaking years. They also hadn't won an SEC title since 1988 and had never appeared in the league's championship game. No Sugar Bowl since 1986 and had lost to Ole Miss three years in a row. Yeah, he didn't do much. Ahhh, I'm forgetting the 2003 national championship...

He went 35-24 (you shorted him a few) at Mich State. Okay? They are the equivalent of traditional LSU. Except, they have a rival. One of the best, in fact. Not only do they have to compete (or try to) with Michigan, they were also on probation when CNS got there. Going 35-24 at a mid-tier program, while on probation, and beating Ohio State, Notre Dame, Penn State, and Michigan in the same year for the first (and only) time in school history ain't so bad... Give the guy a break or quit worrying about him one.

But when he was at LSU he was considered a GOD, by bammer fans now? LSU Is the only Bigtime University in Louisiana, now that he's Slithered his way to that Cesspool that you call a University he's going up against Auburn and if you haven't noticed we've been on top really these last Seven years, so good luck to Saban trying to outrecruit CTT.....teh

Guest Tigrinum Major

"Teh" is an internet term.

That you still used improperly, thereby causing our frien a bit of consternation.

The proper use of the term "teh suck" or a variation would be:

"Alabama's football team isn't very good. They are teh suck."

or:

"You suck at teh internets."

or, my personal favorite:

"Forty minutes of teh suck."

"All he did was turn their teh suck program into one of the nation's best." is incorrect.

All your base are belong to Tubs.

Archived