Cowherd Interview

AUesquire

After recently posting a Finebaum thread and claiming to be fed up with his honkation of all things Bammer bobo, I got in my car just a bit ago and immediately heard an interview with CC. Not sure who conducted the interview and this may be old news....(Apologies and self inflicted 20 lashes with Jennifer Anniston's pony tail if it is) but it was being replayed on PF's show today.

The interviewer was not that good and was trying to take CC to task about his Trailer bait comments and his refusal to honk the Sabobo. CC had none of it and basically went off on a Howard Sternesque rant on Saban, Alabama, Louisisana and the South in general. I was laughing at most of what he had to say but he went overboard with the stereotypes of Alabama and again, Southerners as a whole.

The host asked him to apologize for his comments and CC stated emphatically that he would not. He went on to say CNS is a liar, only out for himself, has no integrity and he knows several things he won't mention that show Saban to be a "Bad man."

I'm telling you right now. So hear me now but believe me last Thursday, this interview is worth the listen.

I am kind of weirded out by all of this.

Bashing Saban/UA I guess I can see since he hates Saban so much but he is usually very complimentary of the South and whatnot.

Not sure why he has suddenly turned towards going negative against us

cowherd never lets anyone question him on his program. He's an arrogant prick much in the same fashion as jim rome. Dunaway and brown actually called him out on something he was wrong about and he got defensive and ripped into the south for being backwards and racist. I'm officially through listening to that idiot. "Southerners shouldn't get mad when people mock them." -colin cowherd, what a douche.

Last night my husband was frothing at the mouth when I asked him if he listened to Colin Cowherd that day. All he said was how CC hated Alabama (I didn't know if he meant the state or the school), how he hated the South, he was talking about trailers and tornados. What was said?

good thing he didn't mention the word coonass. bash everyone in the south and brand them racists, hey no problem. use the word coonass, then you're in for it! as long as he bashes :ua: , i guess whatever he says is ok.

good thing he didn't mention the word coonass. bash everyone in the south and brand them racists, hey no problem. use the word coonass, then you're in for it! as long as he bashes :ua: , i guess whatever he says is ok.

His produce, Chadd Scott is an Auburn grad. Nuff said.

I do enjoy fresh produce from my local Brunos! It sure beats eating fast food and sweets all the time.

I do enjoy fresh produce from my local Brunos! It sure beats eating fast food and sweets all the time.

The produce at Publix is usually better, but a little pricey.

I did a stir fry last night. I diced up a red and yellow bell pepper and cut up a head of broccoli and got em' going in some EVOO and Teriyaki. Added the chicken later and threw in some rosemary and garlic to flavor it up.

Wow.

I did a stir fry last night. I diced up a red and yellow bell pepper and cut up a head of broccoli and got em' going in some EVOO and Teriyaki. Added the chicken later and threw in some rosemary and garlic to flavor it up.

Wow.

Chicken?! Are you trying to hijack this thread? You are lucky I am not a mod yet!

Wow.

Rachel Ray is the most annoying person on this planet, plus she looks like the joker when she smiles and can't cook.

Rachel Ray is the most annoying person on this planet, plus she looks like the joker when she smiles and can't cook.

I have a friend at NYU who worked on the rachel ray show. Apparently she's a huge b**** and is obsessed with herself. Needless to say, my friend will not be back for another season.

Well Im a huge Rachael Ray fan I love watching her shows 40 dollars a day and 30 minute meals and they are great shows! I dont care if she is full of her self or not I like her show's

Well Im a huge Rachael Ray fan I love watching her shows 40 dollars a day and 30 minute meals and they are great shows! I dont care if she is full of her self or not I like her show's

Rock on, Jumbo. I love me some Rachael.

And these days, theys a helluva lot to love. Two more seasons and she EXPLODES.....

And these days, theys a helluva lot to love. Two more seasons and she EXPLODES.....

Hey, hey, hey.....lay off Rachael. She may be gettin' a little on the plump side, but those dimples make me want to get some Extra Virgin Olive Oil and.....oh, uuhh.....

Anyway, you just back off my little kitchen kitten. :lol:

Hey, hey, hey.....lay off Rachael. She may be gettin' a little on the plump side, but those dimples make me want to get some Extra Virgin Olive Oil and.....oh, uuhh.....

you have to be kidding. how can you get worked up over a chick that's built like a stocky 12-year-old boy?

you have to be kidding. how can you get worked up over a chick that's built like a stocky 12-year-old boy?

I think you answered your own question.

Me and Jumbo are coming after ya'll. He'll be the 295 lb. raging bull spittin' fire and I'll be the one behind him yellin', "Get em' big man, don't let em' jank on Rachael"

Archived