I'm speechless

JohnDeere

newcoach2_copy_375x500.jpg

This will be one of my best sellers in 2007. This will be a very collectable print.

These prints are available in 3 different size. 16x20, 24x28, and the most popular size, 11x17. We also frame and matt all prints if needed.

returning_to_glory_copy.jpg

Does the word 'desperate' come to mind when imagining the yearning of the SPUAT faithful in which to pin all hopes and desires on one man with the impossible task of returning their football program back towards some form of revelance?

Sorry if this has already been posted.

What a terrible artist. I wouldn't sign my name to that garbage. Look at the helmets and how the stripe and numbers don't look in perspective.

And the picture with Saban looks more like Bob Davies than it does Saban.

Man, some people will do anything for a buck.

Whatever Bama fans are doing that to every coach really need to stop.

I really don't think they understand how foolish and embarressing it is to them.

They have took something, that use to mean something to Bama fans and turned it into a joke. I remember as kids arguing over if certain big plays would be put to canvas.

Why are you speechless for? They made the same painting when Sheila was the coach in Tuscaloser.

alabamacrimsontideal28lah2.jpg

There is another with Fran that came out just a week or two before he left bama. Seems avery time they make that print, the coach ends up leaving.

• 9 months later...

Archived