things that never get old

bellefay1

It's funny, to Tennessee fans he'll always be remembered as a good player who was drafted in the 1st round, and who knows, maybe he'll go on to have a great career with the Dolphins. To Auburn fans, however, he will always.. well... suck. :lol:

I mean, I'm not sure that we've ever "pwned" one player more than Jason Allen. Actually, I take that back, Brodie probably gets that honor.

It's funny, to Tennessee fans he'll always be remembered as a good player who was drafted in the 1st round, and who knows, maybe he'll go on to have a great career with the Dolphins. To Auburn fans, however, he will always.. well... suck. :lol:

I mean, I'm not sure that we've ever "pwned" one player more than Jason Allen. Actually, I take that back, Brodie probably gets that honor.

Jason Allen update. His mother has left her job selling real estate and went into real estate investment/development. His dad took an early retirement. I heard they are currently building the largest house in one of the more upper class neighborhoods in Muscle Shoals, AL.

He is 'sucking' all the way to the bank alright.

Actually he kinda sucks for the Dolphins too, wonderful first round pick by you know who.

Year Team G Total Tkl Ast Sacks Int Yds Avg Lg TD Pass Def

2006 Miami 16 20 15.0 5 0 1 7 7.0 7 0 1

Is there a stat on how many times he was pancaked?

I just heard he ate a lot of pancakes ;) because he was never out on the field (he wasnt good enough)

I would easily say Allen was the greatest HS player I ever saw in person.

He broke his hip. He isn't suppose to be walking much less playing in the NFL.

I would easily say Allen was the greatest HS player I ever saw in person.

He broke his hip. He isn't suppose to be walking much less playing in the NFL.

Though I'm a Tiger fan thru and thru...Prothro used to thrill us in Heflin on Friday nights. :)

:au::homer:

Archived