Pat Summit

bojack34

Did anyone see Pat Summit at the :ut: game. I was LMAO. It is great to see her supporting they guys like she did. A little fun never hurt anyone.

Did anyone see Pat Summit at the :ut: game. I was LMAO. It is great to see her supporting they guys like she did. A little fun never hurt anyone.

heard about it, but missed it. What exactly did she do?

She put on a cheerleading outfit and went out on the court with them and sang Rockytop. It's a good thing she has a secure job coaching though.

She put on a cheerleading outfit and went out on the court with them and sang Rockytop. It's a good thing she has a secure job coaching though.

She was reciprocating what the men's coach did at one of her games. He went with no shirt on and painted up. It was funny. Seems like they have a good relationship. Nice team spirit.

They'll still make the tourney though :poke:

We'll make the tourney. We'll get a national invitation to go, too! ;)

Which Tourney? Looks like others have a difference of opinion.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/bracketology

4 bids from SEC: Florida,Kentucky,Vanderbilt,Tennessee

Projections of course still.

I threw up a little in my mouth.

I'll have nightmares after seeing that tonight. Pat ain't exactly eye candy.

Neither was Bear nor Shug but we got by.

Summitt is now an icon in Tennessee and in the :sec: too. We should ALL celebrate her legacy.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I think this is great. I realize that college sports is a huge business, but it is good to see coaches not taking themselves too serious.

I threw up a little in my mouth.

I'll have nightmares after seeing that tonight. Pat ain't exactly eye candy.

Leave it to a bammer to hate on anything Tennessee. I know where it comes from, Pat has more Championship rings then the Bahr.

Pat Summit may not be eye candy, but for her age, I was surprised at how in shape she was. I've seen way worse at the beach or playing tennis at the park. She didn't have cankles or spider veins or anything. Methinks this is more about who she coaches than an objective view of the woman's looks.

Two points!

1. It seemed to fire up the UT team.

2. It's a good thing Pat Summit can coach, cause she can't sing worth a damn.

That is true enough...as a singer, well, she's one hell of a coach. But, it was all in good fun and I applaud her for doing it. Pearl deserved the same credit for his support of their women's team.

Slag, I agree 100%. I saw a painted Pearl cheering in the stands a while back and applauded Summit last night. It was good for both teams and fired up the fans.

Archived