New Basketball Center

DKW 86

Something that I think would like really cool would be a Huge Rectangular building with the same type of brick used at Plainsman Park and JHS. Just to make them all look the same. With a very modern look inside.

Whatever the case may be. It should look very cool since that is the trend today with athletic facilities.

yeah i think they should use the brick. Beard Eaves just doesnt fit in with the rest of the buildings on campus. And I know when I imagine auburn I imagine that red brick.

I like the use of brick. I would bet the house that there will be plenty of brick on the new arena since they went out of there way to get some more brick on JHS this past year. I am really hoping for something that has the feel of a big gymnasium rather than an arena. I thought the Mizzou gym on the new arena's architect's site. I think it would give a alot more personality that another big round arena. I think it gives that feeling of being old(in a good way) and new at the same time. I cant wait to see the renderings when they release them.

Archived