What is Saban wearing?

AU_tiger_2000

April 10, 2007

Turd Sprouts Limbs and Walks

by AUNation Board Member

Print Email

ButtPlugs are in abundance during this unusual Spring cold snap. In fact in some areas of the United States, they are becoming a regularity.

"Well I've heard of them before, but never knew the actual severity of coming into contact with a buttplug until just recently" said Jc4tigers, a regular poster on AU Nation.

Other posters also added, "yeah you know when you cross him, you'll stink for weeks after."

When trying to determine whether or not you have crossed paths with this annoying little pest, it is important to recognize the symptoms that occur after such an encounter:

- you may learn the difference between Moe's and other establishments and what to look for.

- enhanced knowledge of the "tradishun" of bammer football and why they will achieve national prominence for just being great

- the definition of the term "conspiracy" as it applies to everything related to UAT.

- a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach that results from the realization that severe cases of delusion really exist.

- an aroma that sticks in your nostrils letting you know that you have brushed right up against a turd with legs.

Should you happen to come across a buttplug, it is easy to repell them by simply bringing up any type of conversation that should come across your mind. It doesn't matter whether the conversation be about the black beans at Moe's or the type of tennis shoe store you frequent. No matter what may come across your mind just post away and it will keep the buttplug annoyance to a minimum.

Be careful though because the unfortunate thing about the buttplug is that it never goes away. You can't kill it and there is no repellant that fully eliminates it but you can ignore it just enough to tolerate it.

April 10, 2007

Turd Sprouts Limbs and Walks

by AUNation Board Member

Print Email

ButtPlugs are in abundance during this unusual Spring cold snap. In fact in some areas of the United States, they are becoming a regularity.

"Well I've heard of them before, but never knew the actual severity of coming into contact with a buttplug until just recently" said Jc4tigers, a regular poster on AU Nation.

Other posters also added, "yeah you know when you cross him, you'll stink for weeks after."

When trying to determine whether or not you have crossed paths with this annoying little pest, it is important to recognize the symptoms that occur after such an encounter:

- you may learn the difference between Moe's and other establishments and what to look for.

- enhanced knowledge of the "tradishun" of bammer football and why they will achieve national prominence for just being great

- the definition of the term "conspiracy" as it applies to everything related to UAT.

- a sick feeling in the pit of your stomach that results from the realization that severe cases of delusion really exist.

- an aroma that sticks in your nostrils letting you know that you have brushed right up against a turd with legs.

Should you happen to come across a buttplug, it is easy to repell them by simply bringing up any type of conversation that should come across your mind. It doesn't matter whether the conversation be about the black beans at Moe's or the type of tennis shoe store you frequent. No matter what may come across your mind just post away and it will keep the buttplug annoyance to a minimum.

Be careful though because the unfortunate thing about the buttplug is that it never goes away. You can't kill it and there is no repellant that fully eliminates it but you can ignore it just enough to tolerate it.

:roflol::thumbsup:

Prepare for the Beatdown. We don't care what he wears.

You and your fanbase cannot use this word........

Honestly,

What group of fans would brag about beating Bama during the worst period in their history? What fanbase would slink so low? What fanbase is going to get steal-toed booted in the head when reality sinks in this Fall? All this brief respit did was secure jobs for a short period for Phatty and Tubersteak. I'm sure they appreciated it and ya'll enjoyed it. Now, back to reality......

steal-toed? And wtf's a respit? Geeze man. At least do well enough that we can pretend that we're not arguing with an illiterate bammer douchebag redneck.

Beatdown coming??? :lol: Bring it on bitches (as in you are ours).

Guest BoStillKnows
Honestly,

What group of fans would brag about beating Bama during the worst period in their history? What fanbase would slink so low? What fanbase is going to get steal-toed booted in the head when reality sinks in this Fall? All this brief respit did was secure jobs for a short period for Phatty and Tubersteak. I'm sure they appreciated it and ya'll enjoyed it. Now, back to reality......

steal-toed? And wtf's a respit? Geeze man. At least do well enough that we can pretend that we're not arguing with an illiterate bammer douchebag redneck.

I wonder how BP would score on the Wonderlic?

Honestly,

He's still wondering where to lick...

Have you ever seen the guy who got stuck out in the rain and had to make an impromptu poncho out of a black garbage bag? Did you ever wonder what it would look like if Larry the Cable Guy was endorsed by Alabama? Come on, you're making $20 billion a year, can't you at least afford some sleeves and a collar?

t1_saban.jpg

Anybody ever read The Scarlet Letter in high school? Man, I suffered through that book. Yet Nick proudly wears it on his shoulder. I wonder if he's trying to tell us something.

Back to the topic at hand, that has to be the single ugliest garment ever made, even without the red A.

You look at what $aban is forced to wear and well ... now it makes perfect sense why he's closing practices to the media.

And one more thing, bp: as long as Miss St owns bragging rights over your collective dirt road alumni fannies, any mention of Beatdown by you is going to be greeted with the raucous laughter it deserves. :lol:

But Matt, they KNOW it SSSOOO WELL. by now... :lmao:

But Matt, they KNOW it SSSOOO WELL. by now... :lmao:

They wake in the middle of the night....... BEATDOWN!!!!!!!!

Honestly,

maybe a little higher than david irons, since its almost impossible to do worse......but thats a pretty big maybe seeing as who we're dealing with. hey i thought you guys said the wonderlic isn't really important anyways??

What were Santonio Beard's and Kenny King's scores in 03? ;)

We all have them.

You Bammers just need to remember the old saying about living in a glass house and throwing stones.....

Honestly,

Beatdown coming??? :lol: Bring it on bitches (as in you are ours).

Don't forget "slink".

Was he referring to our resident bulldog fan?

We all have them.

You Bammers just need to remember the old saying about living in a glass house and throwing stones.....

What was Kenny King's score? I would be interested to know. I thought that he was very smart.His dad is a pharmacist and I thought that maybe he inherited some of those smarts. I just didn't remember him having a low score. Wouldn't bother me, because he is a great guy and played well for us.

We all have them.

What was Kenny King's score? I would be interested to know. I thought that he was very smart.His dad is a pharmacist and I thought that maybe he inherited some of those smarts. I just didn't remember him having a low score. Wouldn't bother me, because he is a great guy and played well for us.

He scored a 9 and has no learning disability. That was my whole point about how ridiculous this test is...

He's #55 on this list.

Link

Runswithscissors...

You'll be happy to know that Willie McNeil out of North Carolina scored a 0 on the Wonderlic as a SR in 2004. 0 is a number you guys should be very familiar with...

Runswithscissors...

You'll be happy to know that Willie McNeil out of North Carolina scored a 0 on the Wonderlic as a SR in 2004. 0 is a number you guys should be very familiar with...

oooookay....so a player at UNC scored a 0. that means he's pretty dumb too. what does that have to do with the price of skittles in china? he probably scored a 0 because of all the pot he was smoking. he did get busted for posession and then trespassing, went to rehab, the whole nine yards.

nobody is trying to say irons scored the WORST, just that he scored very badly.

Runswithscissors...

oooookay....so a player at UNC scored a 0. that means he's pretty dumb too. what does that have to do with the price of skittles in china? he probably scored a 0 because of all the pot he was smoking. he did get busted for posession and then trespassing, went to rehab, the whole nine yards.

nobody is trying to say irons scored the WORST, just that he scored very badly.

Just as an FYI, he prefers to be called 4-Iron. :cheer:

Archived