If you're a Bama fan...

GalensGhost

Found this on YouTube. If you're a Bama fan can you watch this without cringing?

I HATE Alabama and I was embarassed for you during this. Sadly, it epitomizes who and what you are to the rest of the nation. That your fanbase would post this -- and be proud of it -- is really, really sad.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I didn't realize that d-bag wore a kilt. How gay. And I would imagine that he wasn't even born when Stabler trounced Nebraska. I couldn't help but noticed his tatoo and tan line. I hope he realizes that sun will fade it quickly. I'd hate for bear to be without a head. I guess when the time comes, he could always just put Saban's face on it.

And praying with rammer jammer so God knows where your heart is. If thats not blasphemy, I don't know what is.

They seemed to really enjoy doing the wave.

I thought the message on rolltidebama.com tent was amusing. Respect the past, look forward to the future. I guess they are making a preemptive strike against those that say they live in the past.

I gotta take my hat off to Saban. I never realized one person could create that kind of change of heart and create so much hope. I just hope I'm out of state when it all comes crashing down. Because it will be an ugly day. I hope for his sake he only loses games that "he's supposed to lose" and doesn't lose any of them ugly.

And praying with rammer jammer lammer so God knows where your heart is. If thats not blasphemy, I don't know what is.

Fixed that for you.

Found this on YouTube. If you're a Bama fan can you watch this without cringing?

I HATE Alabama and I was embarassed for you during this. Sadly, it epitomizes who and what you are to the rest of the nation. That your fanbase would post this -- and be proud of it -- is really, really sad.

is it law that bama fans have to wear a crimson t-shirt tucked into blue jeans?

On his Kenny Stabler tattoo:

"Since he's a hero of mine, I had to put him on. To me he's a picture of a real man. He loves women, alcohol, he can't help but get in trouble...he wins though."

:roflol:

I love us. I used to hate "it." Now, it's all just part of "it." Screw it, let's roll.

I'm getting a Phyllis tat on my bicep, btw.

My only question is, how could they not include

in their vid? He's more of a legend than Nate.

everything that is wrong with this country is shown in that video.

Ignorance, arrogance, just to name two.

everything that is wrong with this country is shown in that video.

Ignorance, arrogance, just to name two.

You can add techno music and rednecks to that list.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Does anyone know if it has ever been pointed out to this guy that his tattoo says Rammer Lammer?

Actually, if he crosses his arms and you view it from the front, I think it makes sense. Or does it?

Maybe he likes looking at himself in a mirror.

Or maybe it is a tribute to The Edsels.

Does anyone know if it has ever been pointed out to this guy that his tattoo says Rammer Lammer?

Actually, if he crosses his arms and you view it from the front, I think it makes sense. Or does it?

Maybe he likes looking at himself in a mirror.

Or maybe it is a tribute to The Edsels.

How?

His tattoo reads as follows:

R A M M E R

Я Э M M A J

Notice the J is not backwards, thus when the entire word is mirror imaged, it reads LAMMER.

Fattoo boy needs to get a life. The big As are starting to sag.....

is it me or the dude with the tattoos looks like the guy who did the donkey show in clerks 2?

We prefer "inter-species erotica", thank you very much.

Trolls. They are all redneck inbred trolls. And you must be a redneck inbreed in order to be able to ennunciate "Row Tyde" in the proper way. Go ahead - try it! Try to say "Roll Tide" in a proper English based speaking voice. Can't do it. It just sounds all wrong.

But lay on a thick B.F.E. redneck accent... and it's perfect.

BTW...

Anyone else notice that on the shot of all the snack foods, there was not ONE Golden Flake bag to be seen? Bear is rollin' for sure.

I can't get Golden Flake in Texas. And I hate all y'all who live in Golden Flake land, get to eat them whenever you can, and don't appreciate every single bite of yummy deliciousness with which you are blessed.

Trolls. They are all redneck inbred trolls. And you must be a redneck inbreed in order to be able to ennunciate "Row Tyde" in the proper way. Go ahead - try it! Try to say "Roll Tide" in a proper English based speaking voice. Can't do it. It just sounds all wrong.

BTW...

Anyone else notice that on the shot of all the snack foods, there was not ONE Golden Flake bag to be seen? Bear is rollin' for sure.

I can't get Golden Flake in Texas. And I hate all y'all who live in Golden Flake land, get to eat them whenever you can, and don't appreciate every single bite of yummy deliciousness with which you are blessed.

Jenny - Big GF fan myself. When I lived in Tampa I found out that Publix brand chips are made by Golden Flake. B)

I believe the correct pronunciation is "Row Tahd"

BTW...

Jenny - Big GF fan myself. When I lived in Tampa I found out that Publix brand chips are made by Golden Flake. B)

I went out with the daughter of the golden flake ceo a few times while i was at auburn. He's an Auburn grad by the way. Man, i really screwed up not taking that one as far as I could. I'm tortured by Golden flake chips everytime i go to the store. She was my chance at a sugar momma.

I'm getting a Phyllis tat on my bicep, btw.

Phyllis from The Office? nice choice :roflol:

I don't watch that show.

My reference was Phyllis, the hottest gal in Mulga, Alabama.

Archived