If you're a Bama fan...

GalensGhost

Trolls. They are all redneck inbred trolls. And you must be a redneck inbreed in order to be able to ennunciate "Row Tyde" in the proper way. Go ahead - try it! Try to say "Roll Tide" in a proper English based speaking voice. Can't do it. It just sounds all wrong.

But lay on a thick B.F.E. redneck accent... and it's perfect.

BTW...

Anyone else notice that on the shot of all the snack foods, there was not ONE Golden Flake bag to be seen? Bear is rollin' for sure.

I can't get Golden Flake in Texas. And I hate all y'all who live in Golden Flake land, get to eat them whenever you can, and don't appreciate every single bite of yummy deliciousness with which you are blessed.

Jenny - Big GF fan myself. When I lived in Tampa I found out that Publix brand chips are made by Golden Flake. B)

I went out with the daughter of the golden flake ceo a few times while i was at auburn. He's an Auburn grad by the way. Man, i really screwed up not taking that one as far as I could. I'm tortured by Golden flake chips everytime i go to the store. She was my chance at a sugar momma.

:comfort: There, there.

Face it son, you blew it.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only good thing about that video was the 30 wings for $19.99. Reminds me of the days of all-you-can-eat wings and penny beer at Buffaloe's. That was the only night of the week that I could afford to go out my senior year. Can anyone make out what else they are selling with the wings?

I'm getting a Phyllis tat on my bicep, btw.

Phyllis from The Office? nice choice :roflol:

Let's just hope it's Phyllis from the Office and not Phyllis from the Finebaum Show.

Fattoo boy needs to get a life. The big As are starting to sag.....

Did you notice the lovely sunburn on his RED neck? Really adds to the Bear Bryant tattoo on his back, don't you think?

everything that is wrong with this country is shown in that video.

Ignorance, arrogance, just to name two.

You can add techno music and rednecks to that list.

Also add the Total Weight of a one mile radius around Our stadium... on the average of 250lbs, I know a good number of the bammer fans push 100 over that, but I'm just using that as a reasonable average... the Total weight for the bammer scrimmage was 26,250,000lbs. for you bammer fans that's a little over 26 MILLION Pounds of Fat.

Question...

Does anyone remember that Fat Kid's name in "Stand by Me"? The one eating ALL the blueberry pies. He is the perfect example of a bammer fan that everyone sees, except for bammer fans.

Also add the Total Weight of a one mile radius around Our stadium... on the average of 250lbs, I know a good number of the bammer fans push 100 over that, but I'm just using that as a reasonable average... the Total weight for the bammer scrimmage was 26,250,000lbs. for you bammer fans that's a little over 26 MILLION Pounds of Fat.

Question...

Does anyone remember that Fat Kid's name in "Stand By Me"? He is the perfect example of a bammer fan that everyone sees, except for bammer fans.

Exhibit A?

041701gn0.jpg

he's a tenn. fan as well

rammerjammer.jpg

Ohhhh Myyyy Gawd... That takes the cake. bammer fans are so stupid that they can't even realize the word that is being TATTOOED on their body is spelled wrong, even while looking in the mirror. Good God, how stupid. :banghead::chair::chair::chair::cheers:

This has been discussed at length several times before.

TM maintains that there's some magic-eye way to look at it where it reads correctly, but I don't see it.

TM maintains that there's some magic-eye way to look at it where it reads correctly, but I don't see it.

this is certainly old news, and anyone claiming that reads correctly from any angle is just flat-out trying too hard. it says lammer in every direction.

Does anyone remember that Fat Kid's name in "Stand by Me"? The one eating ALL the blueberry pies. He is the perfect example of a bammer fan that everyone sees, except for bammer fans.

Davie Hogan, aka Lardass.

"You dumb bastard. That's not a schooner. It's a sailboat."

" A schooner is a sailboat."

And the fat kid in stand by me was Jerry O'connell. I think he trimmed some of that baby fat now. Doing alright?

And the fat kid in stand by me was Jerry O'connell. I think he trimmed some of that baby fat now. Doing alright?

Dude, I'm so disappointed. Jerry O played Vern. Vern was fat, but he's the fat kid who brought $0.07 and a comb. Davie Hogan was the morbidly obese kid in Gordy's story who ate the pies and created a total and complete barf-o-rama.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Question...

Does anyone remember that Fat Kid's name in "Stand By Me"? He is the perfect example of a bammer fan that everyone sees, except for bammer fans.

Exhibit A?

041701gn0.jpg

She's the exception that proves the rule.

Dude, I'm so disappointed. Jerry O played Vern. Vern was fat, but he's the fat kid who brought $0.07 and a comb. Davie Hogan was the morbidly obese kid in Gordy's story who ate the pies and created a total and complete barf-o-rama.

I'm off my game. Been reading contracts all morning.

You should leave that to a trained professional. You're liable to strain something.

You should leave that to a trained professional. You're liable to strain something.

When everyone in your profession refers to it as "practicing" law I think I am just as qualified when it is terms and conditions relating to my industry.

When everyone in your profession refers to it as "practicing" law I think I am just as qualified when it is terms and conditions relating to my industry.

It's that school of thought that keeps me employed. Have fun breaching your contract!

Guest Tigrinum Major

You said keep your eyes out of focus, which is misleading. You want DEEP focus!

I see something that could be a spaceship. Is it round? Is it pointy?

Archived