If you're a Bama fan...

GalensGhost

And the fat kid in stand by me was Jerry O'connell. I think he trimmed some of that baby fat now. Doing alright?

Dude, I'm so disappointed. Jerry O played Vern. Vern was fat, but he's the fat kid who brought $0.07 and a comb. Davie Hogan was the morbidly obese kid in Gordy's story who ate the pies and created a total and complete barf-o-rama.

I'm off my game. Been reading contracts all morning.

You should leave that to a trained professional. You're liable to strain something.

When everyone in your profession refers to it as "practicing" law I think I am just as qualified when it is terms and conditions relating to my industry.

It's that school of thought that keeps me employed. Have fun breaching your contract!

We break nothing. Didn't you know? We are big bad corporate America! We are always right! Besides it takes me way too long to explain termanology to you lieyers.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And the fat kid in stand by me was Jerry O'connell. I think he trimmed some of that baby fat now. Doing alright?

Dude, I'm so disappointed. Jerry O played Vern. Vern was fat, but he's the fat kid who brought $0.07 and a comb. Davie Hogan was the morbidly obese kid in Gordy's story who ate the pies and created a total and complete barf-o-rama.

You should leave that to a trained professional. You're liable to strain something.

When everyone in your profession refers to it as "practicing" law I think I am just as qualified when it is terms and conditions relating to my industry.

It's that school of thought that keeps me employed. Have fun breaching your contract!

We break nothing. Didn't you know? We are big bad corporate America! We are always right! Besides it takes me way too long to explain termanology to you lieyers.

I'm a simple unfrozen caveman lawyer. Your construction lingo confuses and scares me.

I'm a simple unfrozen caveman lawyer. Your construction lingo confuses and scares me.

Cirroc: [ cell phone to his ear ] Hang on a second.. [ to the judge ] I-I'm sorry, your Honor. I was listening to the magic voices coming out of this strange modern invention! [ smiles maliciously to the camera ]

copyofcavemanlawyer22ku.jpg

Here's all I hear at work Every Freakin' Day... It always starts out with, "bammer this, sayban that, Champiunsheps"... Then, that's when the Crap starts hitting the fan.

lardass-05.jpg

I don't know how to do Photoshop, but he Fits the bammer-sayban-parker-wilson nation to the (T).

Also, notice the crimson Crap coming out of his mouth.

"She is the Queen of my double-wide trailer with the hmmmhmm hmm hmmm, and her Houndstooth Haaat."

I can just hear her saying, "RaawTyad". Man that just makes my stomach curl, just typing it.

lardass-06.jpg

Archived