Reggie Bush/USC may walk

DKW 86

The NCAA is too busy at the moment ensuring schools like the Central Michigan Chippewas are punished severely for using indian names. They don't have time to track down actual big time cheaters.

There is no may, he is going to walk and nothing will ever be said again about this episode.

Of course he is going to walk. Why would the NCAA remove his and USC's wins/ awards for his entire cheating career? Retroactively give the MNC to Auburn/ Oklahoma in 2004, the 2004 Heisman to Jason White (since Leinart would be ineligible to win as well) and Vince Young in 2005? The world would be unjust if the media darlings were knocked off their pedastle.

Of course he is going to walk. Why would the NCAA remove his and USC's wins/ awards for his entire cheating career? Retroactively give the MNC to Auburn/ Oklahoma in 2004, the 2004 Heisman to Jason White (since Leinart would be ineligible to win as well) and Vince Young in 2005? The world would be unjust if the media darlings were knocked off their pedastle.

Leinart would not be made ineligible. USC should forfeit all games and get slapped good.

Living in Mobile one tends to pull for the Saints. I do not like Reggie Bush, and I hate USC. The Saints are falling further down my list of teams to pull for.

May walk?

It's not even a question. USC will skate. Just like their cousins Ohio State and Tennessee.

Maybe ya'll are missing the point. Anyone that can thumb their nose at the NCAA is okay in my book. The NCAA has no power over a player that has left their slavery and they do not want to go to an actual court because if they do it means that from now on they will have to produce evidence of cheating before putting a school on probation. Very few of their "investigations" could ever stand up in a court of law. Go Reggie, boo NCAA.

Guest Tigrinum Major

USC Untouchables

Dre and 2Pac predicted it:

Now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

USC Untouchables

Dre and 2Pac predicted it:

Now let me welcome everybody to the wild, wild west, a state that's untouchable like Elliot Ness

"Gimme love"

Archived