WHAT?!!! Lindsey Lohan is Maxim's #1

Am I totally missing something about this chick? Has Maxim been hitting the crack pipe heavily these days? Please, somebody explain to me how this can be so, because I sure don't get it.

I just saw this announced on one of those entertainment shows, so here is a link I found in case you don't believe me.

Link

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get it either. Hollywood is just one big yearbook signing. I could probably name 50 girls hotter than Lohan.

I just don't see how she would have made the top 100 to begin with, much less being #1. I mean, come on, they are trying to tell me she is hotter then Jessica Alba? I DON"T THINK SO.

She wasn't too bad before she quit eating. Now somebody just needs to get that girl a sammich with extra mayo.

I used to have a subscription to Maxim when I was in college a few years back. I recently picked up one of the more recent issues, and the magazine has gone to crap, IMO. It just isn't as witty and clever as it used to be, and someone obviously needs glasses if they try to justify Lindsay Lohan as the #1 hottest girl.

That being said, I'd still hit it like a caveman.

I don't get it either. Hollywood is just one big yearbook signing. I could probably name 50 200 girls hotter than Lohan.

Fixed that for you.

Oh, be honest guys. If you met Lindsay Lohan in a bar, struck up a conversation, and she invited you to go home with her and make the beast with two backs, would you really turn her down?

Not being a prig, but yeah. But not because she wasn't good looking enough. I ended up breaking up with a girl in high school who was at least as good looking as LL because I wasn't going to have sex before marriage and she wanted to.

Not being a prig, but yeah. But not because she wasn't good looking enough. I ended up breaking up with a girl in high school who was at least as good looking as LL because I wasn't going to have sex before marriage and she wanted to.

Good for you, glad to see some people still believe in stuff. I would turn her down only because of who shes already been with....sorry I don't like sloppy seconds!

Honestly, she isn't 1/3 as attractive as she was back in the day. You know, the day before all the rehabs and eating disorders? Back when she had some sweater meat.

Now she looks pale and unhealthy.

Back when she had some sweater meat.

Okay. I thought I had heard every possible term for mammaries before. But I was obviously wrong. I like it, though.

I have to say, though, I went through all hundred of those women, and 90 of them looked like clones of one another. Maybe I'm getting more complicated in life, but I prefer women with a personality, not just a pretty face and a body. I dated a successful model for a while--It's just not that fun.

Oh, be honest guys. If you met Lindsay Lohan in a bar, struck up a conversation, and she invited you to go home with her and make the beast with two backs, would you really turn her down?

Back in the day it would depend on what time it was and what my plans for the night were. If I were holding out for a hottie and it got to be 2 AM, I would probably take her freckle-faced butt home. If I knew I wasn't holding out, then I would go ugly early and get with it. But to be honest, if I saw her in a bar, I would probably pass over her from the beginning. I just do not like her look. But then again, 2 AM comes quick.

Back in the day it would depend on what time it was and what my plans for the night were. If I were holding out for a hottie and it got to be 2 AM, I would probably take her freckle-faced butt home. If I knew I wasn't holding out, then I would go ugly early and get with it. But to be honest, if I saw her in a bar, I would probably pass over her from the beginning. I just do not like her look. But then again, 2 AM comes quick.

LOL...I think we all had moments like that. Except the very admirable TitanTiger, of course.

LOL...I think we all had moments like that. Except the very admirable TitanTiger, of course.

I'm not a saint or anything. I just became a Christian before I was old enough to go into a bar (just shy of my 17th birthday.) :) I shouldn't have even gone out with the girl. I was a Christian at the time and I knew better. But she was the hottest girl who'd ever been interested in me and I had hormones like every other guy in H.S. At some point though, I managed to gather my wits and not allow things to go too far.

I'm not a saint or anything. I just became a Christian before I was old enough to go into a bar (just shy of my 17th birthday.) :) I shouldn't have even gone out with the girl. I was a Christian at the time and I knew better. But she was the hottest girl who'd ever been interested in me and I had hormones like every other guy in H.S. At some point though, I managed to gather my wits and not allow things to go too far.

Good for you.

I only wish that I had been able to control myself while I was in College, but I am a weak man when it comes to sweater meat...

Good for you.

I only wish that I had been able to control myself while I was in College, but I am a weak man when it comes to sweater meat...

and by sweater meat ...we all know you mean your right hand!

Good for you.

nose-bleed-2587.jpg

Good for you.

Come on now Brian, you of all people should know by now that I am left handed.

Good for you.

Come on now Brian, you of all people should know by now that I am left handed.

There are a multitude of "southpaw" jokes there that I am going to refrain from.

Just curious, do you guys think Maxim is really a good men's magazine? If they got LL thing so wrong, wouldnt they be getting other stuff just as bad wrong?

Keep this thread going. So far, my man vocabulary has expanded with:

Sweater Meat

The Beast with 2 backs

Hit it like a caveman

This is too good. Keep it going...

The Beast with 2 backs

Really? Did you never have to read "Othello" in high school? Billy Shakespeare was a dirty old man.

Archived