Odd question of the day

Jenny made a comment about my "pointed little head" in another thread. My skull's not little and it's not pointed. Big and round. Got me thinking.

What's your hat size? Maybe after a few responses we can start drawing some conclusions.

GG:

7 3/8 (occasionally 7 1/2 depending on who made the lid).

I prefer to still have hair in twenty years.

But if I had to wear one, 7 3/4

Used to be 7 1/8. I would guess that I am probably either at a 7 3/8 or maybe even a 7 1/2 now. Gaining about 60 lbs. since I got out of the Army will do that to a noggin.

I have not bought a fitted hat in years, but I do know my head is bigger now because my old BDU field cap and beret is a little to snug for my head now. I am glad the make those caps with the flexible band on the inside like the one I use when I umpire. Don't have to adjust it and you don't have to worry about a fitted cap not fitting good when you have gone too long without a haircut.

7 3/4?! Dude, you need to get that measured and make sure, because if that is true, you may have the biggest head on this board, because that is huge.

7 3/8

axe.jpg

"Look at the size of that boy's head.

It's like an orange on a toothpick.

That's a huge noggin.

It's a virtual planetoid.

Has its own weather system!

He'll be crying himself to sleep

tonight on his huge pillow."

7 3/4?! Dude, you need to get that measured and make sure, because if that is true, you may have the biggest head on this board, because that is huge.

Ahh yeah, it's 7 1/4. Weird that little difference in numbers can be the difference between a colossus and a normal size.

Ahh yeah, it's 7 1/4. Weird that little difference in numbers can be the difference between a colossus and a normal size.

:lol: Yeah, because most hats only go up to size 8 and I don't know if I have ever seen anybody with a size 8. When you guessed at 7 3/4, I figured you either have never had a fitted hat before or you had completely forgotten how hat sizes go. I knew somebody that wore a 7 5/8 and his head was huge. But, you are right, it is amazing how such a small difference in head size can actually be a noticeable difference. When I had wore a 7 1/8 field hat in the Army, I could not wear a size 7 or a 7 1/4 for nothing. You would not think 1/8 would make that much of a difference.

I knew right after I typed that, I was just setting myself up. Oh what the hell. Your guys jokes have been so lame lately, I figured I might as well make it a little easier for you.

I knew right after I typed that, I was just setting myself up. Oh what the hell. Your guys jokes have been so lame lately, I figured I might as well make it a little easier for you.

Don't hate because they are over your head.

Guest Tigrinum Major

Don't hate because they are over your head.

Hat PHACE!

I had a high school teammate that was nicknamed bucket-head or bucket for short. He had a head so big that they had to special order him a helmet for football, which he quit before the helmet arrived because he was made to run instead of practicing. And in baseball he had a 8 1/8 I believe. I remember he lost a had one time and had to wear the adjustable until the other one could be ordered.

I had a high school teammate that was nicknamed bucket-head or bucket for short. He had a head so big that they had to special order him a helmet for football, which he quit before the helmet arrived because he was made to run instead of practicing. And in baseball he had a 8 1/8 I believe. I remember he lost a had one time and had to wear the adjustable until the other one could be ordered.

You didn't go to Hewitt-Trussville did you?

No, I'm from the booming metropolis of Hazel Green. We played Hewitt-Trussville in the playoffs my junior year of highschool.

Between 7 and 7 1/4. Depending on China or South Korea.....

And a haircut or not.

I did. We had a guy in 8th grade at HTJH who wore a 7 7/8. I wore a 7 1/8 then and a 7 1/4 now.

Archived