Happy Birthday!

jumbo

Happy birthday, young man! Only 30? Jeez, I though you were a little more seasoned.

The big 30! I need to get your address so I can send you the special edition Caddyshack 2 DVD! :big:

Happy Birthday!!

Hey Jumbo, isn't yours tomorrow??

Ahh yes..I remember my 30th. Starting w/ the blow up kiddie pool full of ice and beer. *sigh* :)

How ever you choose to celebrate, do it right and do it safe.

Guest Tigrinum Major

30? From your picture, I thought you closer to 40.

You need to slow down a bit. All that cigar smoke is making your face look like an old catcher's mitt.

Now if he could only photoshop himself to be better looking.......

The big 30! I need to get your address so I can send you the special edition Caddyshack 2 DVD! :big:

Happy Birthday!!

Hey Jumbo, isn't yours tomorrow??

Yep 30 also!

Jesus you are old, Happy Birthday. I sent you a sixer of ensure, you know, osteoperosis and all.

Thanks everyone...Yep the BIG 30...Wife smuggled me out of town for my b-day. Took me over to Marco Island (West Coast of FL) for a little relaxing beach weekend. Thanks everyone for the wishes!!

:roflol: Jackass!

You've got the handsomest avatar ever!

Happy B'Day Jumbo. I know you probably won't remember that much about last night, but we had a a$$ kickin' good time. Take two Ibu's, that'll help ya this dreary Sunday. Oh yeah, thanks for the Irish Car Bomb; I was tasting Guinness mixed with a little throw up the rest of the night. I love you brother, I hope you had a great B'Day and many more... well at least until 2012...... any who. Peace Out my brother, and don't forget to put a little soap on your Gangsta Grill. Holla

Archived