Jimmy Carter irrelevant

drewau02

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/05/20/car...h.ap/index.html

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse for President Bush, insert Jimmy Carter, a man who could make any president look good. Carter's comments on "Bush being the worst President in U.S History" could not have come at a better time for the beligered president. In the aftermath of the amnesty disaster this past week and the growing discontent over the war in Iraq, Jimmy Carter actually gave conservatives a reason to defend their president again. I haven't seen this vociferous defense of George Bush since the 2004 election. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bush people paid Carter to make these remarks to divert everyone's attention away from the amnesty bill. Then again, I'm not a conspiracy theory kinda guy.

:lmao: Carter calling anyone a bad President should just make us all laugh. Carter ties Hoover as the worst. I served under the jerk. No one could have ben a worse President than Carter, no one. Remember, we are talking about going to war with Iran, A radical Anti-American govt that was installed due to his collosal failures as a politician and a man.

Carter should stick to growing peanuts, building houses for low income people and lusting (in his heart) after women.

What's funny is that Jimmy Carter has no idea that he retired the worst U.S president in history trophy a long time ago. It's not even up for discussion and most Republicans and Democrats agree that if he wasn't the worst president in U.S history, then he is certainly in the top three, next to Hoover and Nixon.

Archived