Elisabeth is my fantasy.

I'm not sure what they were screaming about but Elisabeth is hot.

http://www.tmz.com/2007/05/23/elisabeth-bl...o-donald-trump/

About time Ms Liz took the gloves off and gave Rosie what she deserves. For too long she's been playing the whipping girl for the gaggle of Lib crones on that show, and has been taking it from Rosie for FAR too long. I wonder if Laura Ingraham or Anne Coulter have been talkin to Elizabeth?

Yeah, she's smokin' hot , to be sure. Best thing on that wretched show.

She's not my fantasy, but I think they should put Rosie on leave for the rest of her contract. She needs to stop blaming others for her being careless with her phrasing.

Don't make me crawl up into this screen and smack the crap outta you! I declared for Elisabeth WAY long time ago. She's mine, oobatz.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...34705&st=40 Post #54

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...mp;hl=Elisabeth Post #1

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...34351&st=40 Post #66, 69, 70

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...mp;hl=Elisabeth Post #6

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...mp;hl=Elisabeth Post #2

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...=37120&st=0 Post #7

Get your OWN farkin' fantasy and stay the fark outta mine. Capice? I'd hate to have to give you a Moe Green Special.

Don't make me crawl up into this screen and smack the crap outta you! I declared for Elisabeth WAY long time ago. She's mine, oobatz.

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...34705&st=40 Post #54

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...34351&st=40 Post #66, 69, 70

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...mp;hl=Elisabeth Post #6

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...mp;hl=Elisabeth Post #2

http://www.aunation.net/forums/index.php?s...=37120&st=0 Post #7

Get your OWN farkin' fantasy and stay the fark outta mine. Capice? I'd hate to have to give you a Moe Green Special.

WOW. Yeah man you got first dibs.

The greatest thing to ever happen to men was Rosie becoming a lesbian.

I don't know much about this Elisabeth chick. Is she known only from that show? I have never watched a single minute of it. I think the worst thing that they probably could have done was lost Meredith, because she seems like a pretty level heading woman to me.

I don't know much about this Elisabeth chick. Is she known only from that show? I have never watched a single minute of it. I think the worst thing that they probably could have done was lost Meredith, because she seems like a pretty level heading woman to me.

I've got no clue about the Elisabeth girl. According to Rosie, she's a Republican. I had the TV on mute the other morning and noticed her. I never realized there was a hot girl on there. I just so happened to see the link to Rosie and her arguing today.

Just to ask, how do you know if the Meredith girl was level headed if you haven't watched a single minute? :no:

I've got no clue about the Elisabeth girl. According to Rosie, she's a Republican. I had the TV on mute the other morning and noticed her. I never realized there was a hot girl on there. I just so happened to see the link to Rosie and her arguing today.

Just to ask, how do you know if the Meredith girl was level headed if you haven't watched a single minute? :no:

Because she was on alot other things besides ever being on that show. She was on 60 Minutes for a little while and also was a reporter for CBS and then became the anchor for the CBS Morning News. Then of course there was "Who Wants to be A Millionaire" which gave her more exposure. That answer your question? :big:

I am wondering if this little spat is being pushed by producers to increase ratings because of the hit the may be taking because of Rosie's mouth.

Tex, you and I don't agree a lot politically, but I think one thing we both can agree on it and you touched upon it....not matter what, a person needs to take responsibility for what comes out of their mouth. Whether it be right or wrong, or you may agree or disagree with the person, they still said it and they need to back it up after it comes out of their mouth instead of trying to make excuses. That is why I can debate with guys like you and TigerAl, disagree with you and all that, but I still respect the fact that you stand behind what you post, even if you are wrong most of the time. :P

Elisabeth was born in Elisabeth Filarski Rhode Island and lived in Providence and Cranston.

She played college softball for Boston College, graduating in 1999.

While at BC, she designed shoes for Puma and was set to be a designer after college.

In 1999, got a contract from the Style Network to host a series. It ran until 2002.

She signed up to participate on the show Survivor Australia in 2001.

elisabeth-on-survivor.jpg

Didn't win. Finished fourth.

In 2002 she married Tim Hasselbeck the brother of Seattle quarterback Matt.

She joined the The View in 2003.

Delivered a keynote speech at the Republican National Convention in 2004.

eh091906.jpg

Recently was invited to the White House to meet with the Queen of England.

07_0508_th.jpg

She had her first child in 2005 and recently announced she is again expecting. Sadly, neither child is mine.

She spends most days providing some balance to the bombast that the obnoxious pig Rosie spews on The View. Not afraid to take that disgusting piece of liberal flab head on and show her for the doughy moron she is. Bless Elisabeth's sweet little heart.

She suffers from celiac disease.

First, G2, if you knew all of that off the top of your head, that is scary. :lol:

Now that you gave me her bio, It seems like I have heard something about her before after all. I think Blonde Wasabi may have been telling me about her one day when I was half listening to her. I remember hearing something about the particular disease and some celebrity having it and now that I think about it, I believe it was on a sports show and they were talking about Matt Hasselback dealing with his wife's illness.

Or, it could have been one of your many posts about her.

First, G2, if you knew all of that off the top of your head, that is scary. :lol:

Now that you gave me her bio, It seems like I have heard something about her before after all. I think Blonde Wasabi may have been telling me about her one day when I was half listening to her. I remember hearing something about the particular disease and some celebrity having it and now that I think about it, I believe it was i on a sports show and they were talking about Matt Hasselback dealing with his wife's illness.

Or, it could have been one of your many posts about her.

Knew most of it. I'm in RI fairly often for business and know some people who claim to know her. I'm waiting on the day they can arrange for me to run into her. I only hope I'm able to make my mouth form words if it happens. I'd hate to stand there going "buuh, blaaah, waarba...."

She's got one of the best necklines I've ever seen. Amazing shoulders. She wears great shoes and has calves that will make your eyes hurt if you look at them too long. If you're at home when The View is on, cut down the volume so you don't have to hear that loud braying jackass at the other end of the table and just take in the vision that is Elisabeth.

If you're at home when The View is on, cut down the volume so you don't have to hear that loud braying jackass at the other end of the table and just take in the vision that is Elisabeth.

That would probably be the only way I could watch it. I am home most of the time during the day, but when the TV is on, it usually stays on either the History Channel, Discovery Channel, Fox News, or CNN. I can't remember the last time I watched one of those daytime talk shows. I think it may have been that Regis show when I was in the hospital last July.

You go to RI alot? I used to have business up in the New England area all the time. One of our rubber material suppliers was in RI and I would stay in Providence when I was there. Providence is probably the nicest and most clean city I have ever visited in my professional career. I loved going up there and also to Hartford, CT. Really beautiful during the fall and the seafood is freakin' awesome. Gulf seafood is pretty good, but it is nothing compared to what you get in the New England area.

If you're at home when The View is on, cut down the volume so you don't have to hear that loud braying jackass at the other end of the table and just take in the vision that is Elisabeth.

That would probably be the only way I could watch it. I am home most of the time during the day, but when the TV is on, it usually stays on either the History Channel, Discovery Channel, Fox News, or CNN. I can't remember the last time I watched one of those daytime talk shows. I think it may have been that Regis show when I was in the hospital last July.

You go to RI alot? I used to have business up in the New England area all the time. One of our rubber material suppliers was in RI and I would stay in Providence when I was there. Providence is probably the nicest and most clean city I have ever visited in my professional career. I loved going up there and also to Hartford, CT. Really beautiful during the fall and the seafood is freakin' awesome. Gulf seafood is pretty good, but it is nothing compared to what you get in the New England area.

I LOVE Rhode Island. I'm trying to get my wife and kids up there this summer. I'd love to live there.

I stay in Providence because it's closest to where I need to be. Been staying at the Biltmore downtown lately. Hotels in Providence are high. Almost as high as NYC. Quick story? Last time I was there the guy in the adjoining room was a loud talker. Checked in around midnight. He ordered a hooker over the phone. (Medium height, small busted, preferably white but Asian would do, black or brown hair). So loud I heard everything (and I mean everything). Heard the order and heard the delivery of it. Took until 3 a.m. and I had a meeting the next morning at 8. Recorded some of it on my phone. My TV couldn't even drown it out. I sent a letter to the hotel recapping the event and expressing my unhappiness with it (I expect that kind of thing at a Traveler's Inn on the side of the road, but not at a "class" place like that). Didn't really expect much, but they sent me a return letter. Free stays at any Biltmore. And the poor sap that ordered the hooker? Blacklisted. Can't stay there any longer. (Night clerk saw the hooker, too).

While I stay in Providence, I head to Newport at in the afternoon. Newport is freaking awesome. Good places to eat, ambience is great. Some old, old places there. There's this one restaurant that's been there since the 1650s. SIXTEEN FIFTY! Pilgrims probably cut up a turkey or two there. http://www.whitehorsetavern.com/history.htm. And the mansions up on Bellvue? Unbelievable.

Yep, been to Newport several times. I was actually going to ask you if had been to the White Horse. The supplier that we had in RI was actually in Warren (Lloyd Rubber). It was a neat little town also. There was this restaurant they took us too all the time, but I never can remember the name of it. It was right on the water and had a shrimp dish with some sort of thick citrus sauce that was to die for. I have never found out what the dish was actually called and that bugs me to this day.

New Hampshire is nice also. Had a client and a supplier located in Manchester there. Not as nice as Providence, but still a pretty neat town. Lots of old buildings there also.

Sorry for the thread hijack guys.

Elisabeth was born in Elisabeth Filarski Rhode Island and lived in Providence and Cranston.

While at BC, she designed shoes for Puma and was set to be a designer after college.

In 1999, got a contract from the Style Network to host a series. It ran until 2002.

She had her first child in 2005 and recently announced she is again expecting. Sadly, neither child is mine.

She spends most days providing some balance to the bombast that the obnoxious pig Rosie spews on The View. Not afraid to take that disgusting piece of liberal flab head on and show her for the doughy moron she is. Bless Elisabeth's sweet little heart.

She has a stalker living in Tuscaloosa, Alabama...

Not afraid to take that disgusting piece of liberal flab head on and show her for the doughy moron she is. Bless Elisabeth's sweet little heart.

Bless her heart indeed, but my sources inform me that Elizabeth has more times than not taken the high road and refused to get down and dirty w/ Rosie O'Pig, until now. Hope Laura Ingraham has this on her show today.

Not afraid to take that disgusting piece of liberal flab head on and show her for the doughy moron she is. Bless Elisabeth's sweet little heart.

Bless her heart indeed, but my sources inform me that Elizabeth has more times than not taken the high road and refused to get down and dirty w/ Rosie O'Pig, until now. Hope Laura Ingraham has this on her show today.

It's called class. Elisabeth has it. Rosie wouldn't know where to find it if you gave her a map and a flashlight. She'd probably eat the flashlight and wipe her butt with the map.

Elisabeth makes her point and puts Rosie in her place and lets it go. Then the slobbering hog rants, screams and gyrates for a while. Far too many people confuse noise with meaning.

I can't believe that none of you think Rosie is hot. You people have no tast in women!

I can't believe that none of you think Rosie is hot. You people have no tast in women!

Hippos are possibly the most dangerous animal on the planet.

You're a closet pachyderm, aren't you?

You're a closet pachyderm, aren't you?

Just thought I would use a little shock jock humor there. Of course I prefer Elizabeth's abs to Rosie's jello rolls. What guy in his right mind wouldn't?

Just thought I would use a little shock jock humor there. Of course I prefer Elizabeth's abs to Rosie's jello rolls. What guy in his right mind wouldn't?

BAMAPERRY.

BAMAPERRY.

Isn't that the truth.

elisabeth-on-survivor.jpg

eh091906.jpg

07_0508_th.jpg

STALK MUCH?

Archived