This post is dedicated to SPUAT Grad 03

whiteplainstiger

There is only one reason BG feels it necessary to point out David Irons' Wonderlic score. To feel superior. SPUAT is not superior in anything else, so they can feel like they "beat" us in something. I'd much rather win on the field than a test score. Let him enjoy this.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In this post You bring up the article the New York Times wrote about the Sociology department at Auburn and the fact that SACS put Auburn on probation recently. And you once again claim that Auburn has made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test 2 years in a row. That post also sounds like it is talking smack to me.

Yes, it was a comment about AUBURN. Not about the kids. Why did you fail to quote all of my posts? Why did you pick and choose the pieces you wanted?

There is only one reason BG feels it necessary to point out David Irons' Wonderlic score. To feel superior. SPUAT is not superior in anything else, so they can feel like they "beat" us in something. I'd much rather win on the field than a test score. Let him enjoy this.

Wow, add you to the list of people who didn't read what I wrote. Congrats.

How many wonderlics does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll pop?

Im always amazed that someone who posts something purposefully provoking other people and trying to be sly, that no one understands what he was trying to say.

If you have to repeatedly attack someone who is arguing with you with "can't you read" then you probably can't write or are unable to communicate with other adults.

If all you can do is attack someone elses literacey then you are most likely the one losing the argument no matter how many times you reply.

Im always amazed that someone who posts something purposefully provoking other people and trying to be sly, that no one understands what he was trying to say.

Considering the fact that there haven't been many people running to WPT's aid on this one...I'd say my point was fairly clear. I even reiterated my point 3 or 4 times in this very thread...only to be told I was lying and "here's what you ACTUALLY meant".

If all you can do is attack someone elses literacey then you are most likely the one losing the argument no matter how many times you reply.

That's a tough blow.

Considering the fact that there haven't been many people running to WPT's aid on this one...I'd say my point was fairly clear. I even reiterated my point 3 or 4 times in this very thread...only to be told I was lying and "here's what you ACTUALLY meant".

That's a tough blow.

LOL.....I was thinking the same thing. And yes BG you were talking smack....sort of. Then, it seemed like you back tracked a little, probably realizing that you didn't, necessarily, mean for it to come out as smack. But, White Lion or whoever kept trying to point out that it was smack to begin with, without reading the rest of your post(s). I'll set it straight, Auburn and Alabama have some players that might not be Rocket Scientist. Auburn has easy courses.....just like 'bama, as well as, EVERY College in this Country. bama's got their Home Ec. majors on their team, we have our sociology class that a Few players took over the course of Four Years. And, not everyone is a Test type of person.

Guest Tigrinum Major

My gosh, how is this crap still going?

I feel compelled to kick it back to the top of the page.

I think this thread is possessed.

Archived