This post is dedicated to SPUAT Grad 03

whiteplainstiger

Do you understand that article Spuat Grad 03? That articles proves that your new coach cheated his ass off while he was at LSU.

Stay tuned: There is more information to come about the Bammers committing academic fraud. By the time I get finsihed with this thread, Spuat Grad 03 will have wished that he would have kept his damn mouth shut about David Irons.

oh, i guess thats why LSU was on probation. oh, wait a sec....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LSU bumped students grades before 2000 Peach Bow

LSU has settled a lawsuit brought by former professor (some say campus whistle-blower) Caroline Owen. LSU says that it settled to put the issue to rest. Owen says that the settlement basically proves her claims that LSU changed players grades so they could play in the bowl game.

Owen and another kinesiology instructor, Tiffany Mayne, sued LSU in 2002, saying they were pressured to change football players' grades and hide academic misconduct during the 2000-01 school year to keep players eligible for the Peach Bowl....

After an investigation into the allegations of academic fraud, LSU admitted to five secondary NCAA violations, transferred the former head of the Academic Center for Student Athletes and moved control of the center from the athletic department to the provost.

That article proves Saban was involved in a grade changing scandal while he was at LSU. You and the rest of the Crimson Turd nation screamed bloody murder after the New York Times story came out about Auburn. What Saban was involved in at LSU is worse that what Auburn did. Auburn players took some easy classes that didn't require much work in order to pass. LSU was actaully changing football players grades so they could remain eligible to play while Saban was the coach in Baton Rouge.

And you and the rest of the Crimson Turd nation whined and cried for several years about the rest of the schools who were involved in the bidding war for Albert Means not going on probation. Michigan State was one of the other schools who was involved in the bidding war for Albert Means along with Tennessee, Arkansas, Ole Miss, and a couple of other schools. Saban was the head coach at Michigan State while they were involved in the bidding war for Albert Means. Michigan State's role in the Albert Means case was swept under the rug by the NCAA the same way Tennessee, Arkansas, and Ole Miss role in that case was swept under the rug by the NCAA.

Do you understand that article Spuat Grad 03? That articles proves that your new coach cheated his ass off while he was at LSU.

Stay tuned: There is more information to come about the Bammers committing academic fraud. By the time I get finsihed with this thread, Spuat Grad 03 will have wished that he would have kept his damn mouth shut about David Irons.

You and the rest of the Crimson Turd nation accuse Tommy Tuberville and Phillip Fulmer of being cheaters even though neither one of those coaches has ever been put on probation by the NCAA.

Nick Saban is definitely a cheater. He is just lucky that his role in the grade changing scandal at LSU, and his role in the bidding war for Albert Means were both swept under the rug by the NCAA.

You and the rest of the Crimson Turd nation accuse Tommy Tuberville and Phillip Fulmer of being cheaters even though neither one of those coaches has ever been put on probation by the NCAA.

Nick Saban is definitely a cheater. He is just lucky that his role in the grade changing scandal at LSU, and his role in the bidding war for Albert Means were both swept under the rug by the NCAA.

quick, e-mail the NCAA with your groundbreaking information!!!! get ahold of yourself, man. if there was dirt to bury bama with right now, folks would be more than forthcoming with it. i don't see the NCAA sweeping anything under the rug for bama at this point. i think pretty much everyone is foaming at the mouth to get a dig in.

i think pretty much everyone is foaming at the mouth to get a dig in.

There are a couple of guys in Montana that aren't foaming yet.

i think pretty much everyone is foaming at the mouth to get a dig in.

There are a couple of guys in Montana that aren't foaming yet.

i wasn't aware that people actually lived in montana :P

quick, e-mail the NCAA with your groundbreaking information!!!! get ahold of yourself, man. if there was dirt to bury bama with right now, folks would be more than forthcoming with it. i don't see the NCAA sweeping anything under the rug for bama at this point. i think pretty much everyone is foaming at the mouth to get a dig in.

You and the rest of the Crimson Turds claim the NCAA is protecting Auburn, Tennessee, Southern Cal, and a bunch of other schools, but you claim the NCAA would never protect Bammer. That is a bunch of BS. The NCAA has been protecting the Bammers and covering up their cheating every since the Don Fuel case back in the 1950's. And God knows the NCAA swept a bunch of things under the rug during the Albert Means investigation. It wouldn't surprise me if the NCAA is still protecting the Bammers.

You and the rest of the Crimson Turds claim the NCAA is protecting Auburn, Tennessee, Southern Cal, and a bunch of other schools, but you claim the NCAA would never protect Bammer. That is a bunch of BS. The NCAA has been protecting the Bammers and covering up their cheating every since the Don Fuel case back in the 1950's. And God knows the NCAA swept a bunch of things under the rug during the Albert Means investigation. It wouldn't surprise me if the NCAA is still protecting the Bammers.

funny, and i thought we were on probation not too long ago. silly me!

show me once where i have said that the NCAA is protecting AU or TN. i can save you the trouble....i never have. now, southern cal on the other hand....EVERYONE says the NCAA is protecting them. even pretty much every AU poster here. nobody here can say with a straight face that the NCAA is protecting us. i think that pretty much went out the window about 5 years ago. dude, let it go. i mean seriously, your rants are bordering on deranged. at least when G2 rants, he always at least halfway makes sense, he is trying to make a specific point, and its pretty entertaining to discuss with him. you're just being completely illogical.

What part of my post are illogical? It seems like all of my post have been nothing but facts to me. Lets go over my points again.

The Bammers have had four players who scored below a 10 on the Wonderlic Test just in the last 5 years. That is a fact.

The Bammers are keeping their players eligible by steeering them to classes that require little or no work. That is a fact.

Nick Saban was one of the coaches involved in the bidding war for Albert Means. That is a fact. Nick Saban was also involved in a grade changing scandal while he was at LSU. That is also a fact.

The point of this post was to prove SPUAT Grad 03 was a hypocrite when he made his little post about David Irons Wonderlic score. Other than proving SPUAT Grad 03 was a hypocrite, I have no desire to discusss anything with Crimson Turd fans. I dont even know why you bunch of Turds post on this board. I would buy a gun and shoot myself in the head before I would become a regular poster on any Crimson Turd message board.

Guest Frank Burns

I would buy a gun and shoot myself in the head before I would become a regular poster on any Crimson Turd message board.

Melodrama doesn't play well here.

The point of this post was to prove SPUAT Grad 03 was a hypocrite when he made his little post about David Irons Wonderlic score. Other than proving SPUAT Grad 03 was a hypocrite, I have no desire to discusss anything with Crimson Turd fans. I dont even know why you bunch of Turds post on this board. I would buy a gun and shoot myself in the head before I would become a regular poster on any Crimson Turd message board.

You haven't proven anything except the fact that you lack critical reading comprehension skills.

I proved you were a hypocrite. The simple fact that you even started a thread on this board about David Iron's Wonderlic score proves you are a hypocrite. Considering the number of Bammer players who have made low scores on the Wonderlic Test over the last few years, you should have kept your damn mouth shut about David Irons score.

I proved you were a hypocrite. The simple fact that you even started a thread on this board about David Iron's Wonderlic score proves you are a hypocrite. Considering the number of Bammer players who have made low scores on the Wonderlic Test over the last few years, you should have kept your damn mouth shut about David Irons score instead of starting a thread about it on this board.

You keep responding with comments that prove you didn't read my initial post (that you keep saying proves me a hypocrite)...nor have you obviously read any post that I've made in this thread.

I keep explaining to you what my point was, and you keep telling ME what I meant. I don't understand that. I KNOW what I meant. I said it. You are in no position to tell me that I don't know what I was saying...when I said it.

What part of my post are illogical? It seems like all of my post have been nothing but facts to me. Lets go over my points again.

The Bammers have had four players who scored below a 10 on the Wonderlic Test just in the last 5 years. That is a fact.

and your point is? nobody said they were geniuses either. it was even pointed out by BG that we've had some guys score horribly on it also. an AU player has scored the lowest 2 out of the last 3 years. you figure the trend here.

The Bammers are keeping their players eligible by steeering them to classes that require little or no work. That is a fact.

and i guess AU has never had a sociology department? that was the most illogical argument you could make. ever. this may come as a shock to you, but AU sends players through easy classes....they don't even have to show up! you let me know when you find a DIV1-A school that doesn't send some of their players through easy classes. AU does it, and as everyone here screamed to the hilltops: everyone else does too.

Nick Saban was one of the coaches involved in the bidding war for Albert Means. That is a fact. Nick Saban was also involved in a grade changing scandal while he was at LSU. That is also a fact.

like i said before.....be sure to hurry and send your groundbreaking information to the NCAA so they can investigate this! oh, wait, i forgot....they are protecting us. i bet the miami herald is helping them too.

well, up until i saw you posting, i had never seen someone on this board who is just a complete dee-de-dee. i like checking out rival boards, and this one seemed to be pretty good. i mean, sure, some of the guys on here are a little blinded by the orange and blue, but its all in fun and its nice to get a dig in on each other every once in a while. its part of a rivalry man.

and your point is? nobody said they were geniuses either. it was even pointed out by BG that we've had some guys score horribly on it also. an AU player has scored the lowest 2 out of the last 3 years. you figure the trend here.

Freddie Roach made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test in 2006. And Santonio Beard made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test in 2004. So a Bammer player had made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test two out of the last three years prior to this year, but those facts didnt stop SPUAT Grad 03 from making fun of David Irons score on the Wonderlic. Besides Santonio Beard and Freddie Roach, the Bammers have also had two other players who have scored a 10 or lower on the Wonderlic Test in recent years. Kenny King scored a 9 on the Wonderlic Test in 2002 or 2003. And Antwan Odam scored a 10 on the Wonderlic Test in 2002 or 2003.

The Bammers have had four players who have scored a 10 or lower on the Wonderlic Test. Auburn has had two players who have scored a 10 or lower on the Wonderlic Test. Even a couple of Bammer idiots like you and SPUAT Grad 03 should be able to figure out that math.

it was even pointed out by BG that we've had some guys score horribly on it also.
I really dont give a damn what SPUAT Grad 03 pointed out. Considering the number of Bammer players who have made low scores on the Wondrelic Test in recent years, SPUAT Grad 03 should have never started the thread about David Irons score on the Wonderlic Test to start with.

Freddie Roach made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test in 2006. And Santonio Beard made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test in 2004. So a Bammer player had made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test two out of the last three years prior to this year, but those facts didnt stop SPUAT Grad 03 from making fun of David Irons score on the Wonderlic. Besides Santonio Beard and Freddie Roach, the Bammers have also had two other players who have scored a 10 or lower on the Wonderlic Test in recent years. Kenny King scored a 9 on the Wonderlic Test in 2002 or 2003. And Antwan Odam scored a 10 on the Wonderlic Test in 2002 or 2003.

The Bammers have had four players who have scored a 10 or lower on the Wonderlic Test. Auburn has had two players who have scored a 10 or lower on the Wonderlic Test. Even a couple of Bammer idiots like you and SPUAT Grad 03 should be able to figure out that math.

you just repeated what i said, with the exception of calling us idiots. someone may as well lock this thread, because if the childish name calling keeps up, its not going to be pretty. if you can't be respectful while trying to make your point, don't bother posting to me.

you just repeated what i said, with the exception of calling us idiots. someone may as well lock this thread, because if the childish name calling keeps up, its not going to be pretty. if you can't be respectful while trying to make your point, don't bother posting to me.

I didnt repeat what you said. You never mentioned that Freddie Roach made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test in 2006. You never mentioned that Santonio Beard made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test in 2004. And you never mentioned that Bammer has had a total of four players who have scored a 10 or below on the Wonderlic. You like to call my post illogical, but the post you have made in this thread have made no sense at all.

I didnt repeat what you said. You never mentioned that Freddie Roach made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test in 2006. You never mentioned that Santonio Beard made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test in 2004. And you never mentioned that Bammer has had a total of four players who have scored a 10 or below on the Wonderlic. You like to call my post illogical, but the post you have made in this thread have made no sense at all.

hmmmm....i said:

it was even pointed out by BG that we've had some guys score horribly on it also.

i didn't know you wanted me to specifically name each person and year. you act like i'm refuting the fact that some bama guys scored horribly. i'm not. like i said, i never said they didn't and nobody thinks they are geniuses either. i don't think ANY of them, no matter what the team, are all that bright.

Whiteplains tiger, I'm not going to call you one, I'm simply going to ask...

Are you an idiot? Are you mentally challenged? Or do you just feel like CONSTANTLY lying about what I said?

I say 100 times I wasn't making fun of David Irons. And you keep ignoring that...only because the ONLY way you have even a tiny argument...is if you can base your comments on some notion that I was making fun of David Irons.

I keep saying one thing, and you keep saying some other stupid ()*@.

You obviously wanted to start a thread slamming Bama...so you picked a thread I started, and lied about what I was trying to say...just so you could get this other BS off your chest.

Why do you continue to lie to everyone here? Why do you continue to tell me what I was saying, when I've already explained what I was saying?

Either you aren't reading my posts, or you don't care what my posts say. You only want to say your piece about Alabama.

So I would appreciate it...if in the future...you just say your whiney crybaby crap about Bama, and leave my posts out of it. Because, though they don't contain anything complicated, they are obviously above your comprehension level.

Ohhh...SNAP!!!

I just burned up 3 of my remaining 7 brain cells reading this thread. This crap is getting lame, even for the Woodshed.

Okay, Freddie Roach and Santonio Beard blew off the Wonderdick test. David Irons tanked it too. BG says he wasn't making fun. WPT says he was.

We got it.

Whiteplains tiger, I'm not going to call you one, I'm simply going to ask...

Are you an idiot? Are you mentally challenged? Or do you just feel like CONSTANTLY lying about what I said?

I say 100 times I wasn't making fun of David Irons. And you keep ignoring that...only because the ONLY way you have even a tiny argument...is if you can base your comments on some notion that I was making fun of David Irons.

I keep saying one thing, and you keep saying some other stupid ()*@.

You obviously wanted to start a thread slamming Bama...so you picked a thread I started, and lied about what I was trying to say...just so you could get this other BS off your chest.

Why do you continue to lie to everyone here? Why do you continue to tell me what I was saying, when I've already explained what I was saying?

Either you aren't reading my posts, or you don't care what my posts say. You only want to say your piece about Alabama.

So I would appreciate it...if in the future...you just say your whiney crybaby crap about Bama, and leave my posts out of it. Because, though they don't contain anything complicated, they are obviously above your comprehension level.

Did you read your own thread? First you brought up the score David Irons made on the Wonderlic Test this year. Then you brought up the score Junior Rosegreen made on the Wonderlic Test a couple of years ago. You even brought up the article the New York Times wrote about the Sociology department at Auburn, and the fact that SACS had put Auburn on probation recently. You were definitely talking smack when you brought up all of those things. I started this thread to point out what a hypocrite you were. You were a hypocrite for even mentioning David Irons Wonderlic score when your own school has had four players who have made incredibly low scores on the Wonderlic Test. You were a hypocrite for mentioning the New York Times article when your own school has been keeping football players eligible by steering them to classes that require little or no work for the last 9 or 10 years..

This is some of the post you made during your thread about David Irons Wonderlic score.

2 years running an AU guy gets the lowest score.

T-1. David Irons, CB, Auburn (4)

T-1. Bo Smith, S, Weber State (4)

3. Earl Everett, OLB, Florida (5)

T-4. James Jones, WR, San Jose State (9)

T-4. Turk McBride, DT, Tennessee (9)

T-4. Julius Wilson, OT, UAB (9)

T-7. Brandon Mebane, DT, Cal (10)

T-7. Matt Trannon, WR, Michigan State (10)

T-9. Baraka Atkins, DE, Miami (11)

T-9. Alonzo Coleman, RB, Hampton (11)

A freaking 4? Really? You know a 10 is considered illiterate.

You point out that David Irons made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Tes this year. You claim that an Auburn player has made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test 2 years in a row, which is wrong. Freddie Roach made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test in 2006. And you claim that any score below 10 is considered illiterate. All that stuff sounds like you were talking smack to me.

This is another post you made during that same thread.

No, they haven't. I even pointed that out about Freddie Roach in my last post. However, I think it looks bad if the same University that is taking heat for their SACS stuff and the Sociology stuff (even if its unfounded)...has the back to back lowest Wonderlic scores in two consecutive NFL drafts.

Auburn needs to do something to better prepare these kids for this test. Either they aren't stressing to them how important it actually is in terms of their draft status, or these kids just dont care.

Or worse, this is the best they could do. And if that is the case, these kids have NO BUSINESS getting a degree from any University. We aren't talking about a bad score. We are talking about a score that most 6th graders could achieve.

In this post, you bring up the article the New York Times wrote about the Sociology department at Auburn and the fact that SACS put Auburn on probation recently. And you once again claim that Auburn has made the lowest score on the Wonderlic Test 2 years in a row. That post also sounds like it is talking smack to me.

Archived